Arccos Caddie Link

I got another round in
What's the (alleged) battery life for Link?
one round down and I won’t charge it until after the next round. I really wish there was a way to see a battery percentage but I haven’t found it yet

I got another round in

one round down and I won’t charge it until after the next round. I really wish there was a way to see a battery percentage but I haven’t found it yet
Darn, with all the delays they should have thought about the importance of a battery level indicator. I hope it's somewhere in the phone app!

Just got my email today that my pre-order is ready.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Darn, with all the delays they should have thought about the importance of a battery level indicator. I hope it's somewhere in the phone app!
There are indicators in the app and lights on the unit but none that sure a percent. It’sa small thing but I’ve grown used to it with phones and watches.

@Molten considering this allows you to use a speaker...(have you tried it yet?) how does this connect or did I miss that?

@Molten considering this allows you to use a speaker...(have you tried it yet?) how does this connect or did I miss that?
It is still on my to test list for Sunday. I’ve played during a two day tournament and a round with older guests, so I’ve struck out on music so far. Sunday is no tournament and my normal group - I’ll have WAP at full blast.

It is still on my to test list for Sunday. I’ve played during a two day tournament and a round with older guests, so I’ve struck out on music so far. Sunday is no tournament and my normal group - I’ll have WAP at full blast.

We need live video if you do that :ROFLMAO:

There are indicators in the app and lights on the unit but none that sure a percent. It’sa small thing but I’ve grown used to it with phones and watches.
That's at least encouraging as it sounds like a future software update might allow a percentage to be shown.

I didn’t realize it had this feature. This alone would now make me want to try the link.
I think that is a great idea and want Garmin to do something similar

I am paid and got tracking information- unfortunately it is Friday and it won’t be here for Sunday AM.

for reference- My Preorder was placed on January 23,2019. Long wait but Arccos honored the original price which was a plus

Molten, thank you for the updates. I am going to order a link soon as I am loving my arccos.

Question for everyone. I listen to music on airpods and haven't had any issues with Arccos. Has anyone else

I am paid and got tracking information- unfortunately it is Friday and it won’t be here for Sunday AM.

for reference- My Preorder was placed on January 23,2019. Long wait but Arccos honored the original price which was a plus

WOW - I ordered in May 2019 - looks like i’ve got a bit to wait. Can’t stand the phone in the pocket but the performance of the Arcoss is better then the SS V3 for me so I’ll put up with it for a bit longer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question for everyone. I listen to music on airpods and haven't had any issues with Arccos. Has anyone else

Idk about AirPods but I’ll be trying a speaker tomorrow.

Idk about AirPods but I’ll be trying a speaker tomorrow.
I will be trying a speaker on Tuesday. I will add that I own a Samsung galaxy Note8 and its able to play music to 2 Bluetooth speakers at the same time.
If I had to choose Music or Arccos it would be a tough decision.

I tried the speaker and it worked. Im the idiot that only has enough charge for a hole but the connection was fine. I’ll be going with a full charge next time. I failed at keeping everything charged (per my earlier comment about too many batteries!)

I looked into why the phone detection doesn’t allow a speaker - I guess the microphone interrupted the Bluetooth signal so you couldn’t have the same device doing both. Now we have two.

What's the (alleged) battery life for Link?
Well two rounds down and it still had some juice left. I checked the battery indicator and this is what I saw:

3CA89110-CA80-4BEE-996A-387954A44BD6.jpeg

Id say two rounds should be doable (I had rounds Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning) without charging. But I also don’t see a reason not to charge more frequently.

I tried the speaker and it worked. Im the idiot that only has enough charge for a hole but the connection was fine. I’ll be going with a full charge next time. I failed at keeping everything charged (per my earlier comment about too many batteries!)

I looked into why the phone detection doesn’t allow a speaker - I guess the microphone interrupted the Bluetooth signal so you couldn’t have the same device doing both. Now we have two.
This is a BIG thing for me with the Link, I absolutely loathed I couldn’t do music while using Arccos in the past. I’m still not the biggest fan, but I’d be more inclined to give it a go again now.

Well two rounds down and it still had some juice left. I checked the battery indicator and this is what I saw:

View attachment 8960990

Id say two rounds should be doable (I had rounds Thursday afternoon and Sunday morning) without charging. But I also don’t see a reason not to charge more frequently.
Two rounds is pretty solid imo!

This is a BIG thing for me with the Link, I absolutely loathed I couldn’t do music while using Arccos in the past. I’m still not the biggest fan, but I’d be more inclined to give it a go again now.
I’m really bummed I didn’t get to really test it out more than a swing or two but I’m only human and, in my defense, 6am came early. I’ve got 1-3 more rounds this week so I’ll do more work on the music front.

Two rounds is pretty solid imo!
Yeah, and they had a lot of time between them for a little phantom drain. It said I still had plenty but the icons didn’t give me confidence

I’m really bummed I didn’t get to really test it out more than a swing or two but I’m only human and, in my defense, 6am came early. I’ve got 1-3 more rounds this week so I’ll do more work on the music front.
Hahahaha! I demand jams! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back