Arccos Caddie Link

Plenty of grip options from Cobra. They also sell embedded sensors for $5 each if you need any. Lastly, if you have screw-in sensors, you can open the plastic housing and take the actual sensor and put it in a grip. They're the same.

got the email and completed checkout. Preorder price was $59.99 (current price is $99.99) arccos again bangs you on shipping ($7.99) and after tax for the great state of california my total came to 72 and some change. But hopefully I will get it by next weekend... but I am not holding my breath.

Mine should be here on Wednesday (assuming UPS stays on time).

$100.

Think my preorder was $60, or 70. Will see tomorrow.
Is it really? When I ordered mine it was $59.

Is it really? When I ordered mine it was $59.

Yup, preorder price, same as what I paid. But when you get your invoice you will likely get hit with state sales tax and then their wonderful shipping options, so price for preorder will be around $70 and probably almost 120 for new orders.... that is getting pretty steep if you didn't do the preorder.

Got my confirmation this morning as well. Can't wait for it to get here.

Still no shipping confirmation
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that long ago but they said it would be October ship, Hoping as they’re fulfilling orders it may have moved up

I got my email this morning to complete the checkout process and I preordered in April... 2019. So you might get it in October, but probably not any earlier and probably not even the 1st half unless they make up LOTS of ground.

I got my email this morning to complete the checkout process and I preordered in April... 2019. So you might get it in October, but probably not any earlier and probably not even the 1st half unless they make up LOTS of ground.

Just checked, order placed 8/13 so hopefully in 2020 with all the delays we have seen this disaster of a year
giphy.gif

Hearing really great things about the link, still can’t justify the price
Yes, I firmly come down on the side of it’s great but it’s an add on. If you like the phone detection, it’s not all that much different

Yup, preorder price, same as what I paid. But when you get your invoice you will likely get hit with state sales tax and then their wonderful shipping options, so price for preorder will be around $70 and probably almost 120 for new orders.... that is getting pretty steep if you didn't do the preorder.
I spend far too much money on golf, but I would never spend over a $100 to get the Link in my hands.

Hearing really great things about the link, still can’t justify the price
At $50, Arccos would get my money.

I got my link today! looks nice. I used Arccos yesterday while listening to music on my Airpods and I have to say Arccos didn't miss a single shot over 9 holes.

Looking forward to trying out the link.

I agree with some others. I like the idea of it, but once I canceled my preorder, there is little chance I spend $100 on it.

I ordered mine in late July and got an email from them this morning saying they expect my link to ship at the end of the month. I trust shipping departments like I trust weathermen, so I'll believe it when I see tracking. Then again, I don't trust USPS either.....

I ordered mine in late July and got an email from them this morning saying they expect my link to ship at the end of the month. I trust shipping departments like I trust weathermen, so I'll believe it when I see tracking. Then again, I don't trust USPS either.....
They have been moving at a healthy clip based on this thread but I get it in this instance lol

I called to check my pre-order which i did in early May still nothing from them.

I called to check my pre-order which i did in early May still nothing from them.

If I can’t resolve my sensor issue and this link is not coming for the end of the season it may be time to switch to something else for me

If I can’t resolve my sensor issue and this link is not coming for the end of the season it may be time to switch to something else for me

What is the sensor issue exactly? Switching may sound good but its a two company race IMO.

Back