Arccos Caddie Link

What is the sensor issue exactly? Switching may sound good but its a two company race IMO.

0 Shot detection after re-pairing my gen 2 set, then all the yardages were from a different set of clubs.

Support brushes it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine in late July and got an email from them this morning saying they expect my link to ship at the end of the month. I trust shipping departments like I trust weathermen, so I'll believe it when I see tracking. Then again, I don't trust USPS either.....
I called to check my pre-order which i did in early May still nothing from them.
I pre-ordered in late April, well into the period it was open. I got the email to complete my order Thursday, did it immediately, and my Link got delivered today. Just giving an idea of where they're at. They are getting through them faster than I expected.

I pre-ordered in late April, well into the period it was open. I got the email to complete my order Thursday, did it immediately, and my Link got delivered today. Just giving an idea of where they're at. They are getting through them faster than I expected.

Should be soon then!

Just got my email saying they had finally processed all of the 2019 pre-orders and were now shipping orders from July 2020 in order they were received.

Hope this thing can handle the cold of Colorado, by the time it gets here there’ll probably be snow.....

This worked flawlessly my last time out but took me a second to realize there was a slight delay at times for the link to send the info to the phone.

This worked flawlessly my last time out but took me a second to realize there was a slight delay at times for the link to send the info to the phone.
Yeah, it’s a slight delay of a second or two and it bounces around for a second at times.

Couple of seconds I’ll take over not recognizing the shot at all or picking up one that never happened.

Couple of seconds I’ll take over not recognizing the shot at all or picking up one that never happened.

That's a good point.. It was spot on. BTW @Molten i didn't see in the instructions how to mark pins with it. How do you do that?

Just tap the button when you are standing next to the pin. Easy peazy
Thanks Gary. I think I'm playing Sunday so I'll try it out!

Played 18 yesterday and the link was pretty good i think it missed 2 shots that weren't putts all day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got my email saying they had finally processed all of the 2019 pre-orders and were now shipping orders from July 2020 in order they were received.

Hope this thing can handle the cold of Colorado, by the time it gets here there’ll probably be snow.....

I meant to order in the pre-order when I saw this. (I was going to order sensors at that time, but never did) Finally ordered the link last month so this is nice to see about July orders being processed now. I'm honestly not bothered when it turns up, it is just going to be a "nice to have" when it does arrive.

Played a couple rounds with the Link on my belt this weekend. It worked pretty flawlessly both times with one exception. There was a hole on each course I played where I thought I was still on a hole when I had in fact moved to the next so the shots were messed up.

The positive:
I was able to listen to music AND track my shots/stats. This is the main reason I wanted the link and that does work as advertised.
I was never bothered by the phone in my pocket (in fact I still keep it there) but it is nice to free up the phone for other uses if I want to
It tracked 98% of my shots correctly.

The negative:
Being the driver of the cart and wearing the device on my left hip when I got in the cart I noticed I kept feeling like I was going to rip it off my belt on the black handle on the side of the cart getting in and out. It never did come off but I was aware of it being there more than I am when golfing.
I don't like that the app doesn't stay on my main screen anymore. Previously if it went away there was a blue arrow on the top left of my iphone that I could just click and it would open the app. Now I have to go to recently used or find the app and open it. Kind of annoying when I want to check yardages honestly.

Played 18 yesterday and the link was pretty good i think it missed 2 shots that weren't putts all day.

Same club or different clubs?

Played a couple rounds with the Link on my belt this weekend. It worked pretty flawlessly both times with one exception. There was a hole on each course I played where I thought I was still on a hole when I had in fact moved to the next so the shots were messed up.

The positive:
I was able to listen to music AND track my shots/stats. This is the main reason I wanted the link and that does work as advertised.
I was never bothered by the phone in my pocket (in fact I still keep it there) but it is nice to free up the phone for other uses if I want to
It tracked 98% of my shots correctly.

The negative:
Being the driver of the cart and wearing the device on my left hip when I got in the cart I noticed I kept feeling like I was going to rip it off my belt on the black handle on the side of the cart getting in and out. It never did come off but I was aware of it being there more than I am when golfing.
I don't like that the app doesn't stay on my main screen anymore. Previously if it went away there was a blue arrow on the top left of my iphone that I could just click and it would open the app. Now I have to go to recently used or find the app and open it. Kind of annoying when I want to check yardages honestly.
Haha funny you mention the blue icon on top that you could tap - I miss that too

Same club or different clubs?
Different clubs.
I keep forgetting that I can set the pin without the phone.

I will be patiently waiting the Link on the THP marketplace ;)
Sorry to inform you, I think you'll be waiting for awhile!

If you like Arccos then you'll like the link.

Called Arccos on my pre order from May today. Somehow i got missed but they are getting it handled! Looking forward to getting this.

1601409319288.png

As long as they’re not priority shipping pre-orders for this offer it’s not that bad of a deal.

What?

As long as they’re not priority shipping pre-orders for this offer it’s not that bad of a deal.

I believe he means that, as long as they ship customer orders for people who have already got theirs order, before allowing orders for the clubs with Link to take priority.

Eg. I have mine on order for a couple of months now, waiting for it to arrive. I should not be able to walk in to the golf store and get these clubs and a link tomorrow.

At least that is they way I understand it and also the way I think it should be. The people who supported them with pre-orders should be sorted out first, then work on these new club partnerships

EDIT: assuming a word is missing, and @kiwichris means they should not stop shipping pre-orders to fulfil this partnership

I believe he means that, as long as they ship customer orders for people who have already got theirs order, before allowing orders for the clubs with Link to take priority.

Eg. I have mine on order for a couple of months now, waiting for it to arrive. I should not be able to walk in to the golf store and get these clubs and a link tomorrow.

At least that is they way I understand it and also the way I think it should be. The people who supported them with pre-orders should be sorted out first, then work on these new club partnerships

EDIT: assuming a word is missing, and @kiwichris means they should not stop shipping pre-orders to fulfil this partnership
All pre orders have shipped to my knowledge.

Back