Arccos Caddie Link

All pre orders have shipped to my knowledge.
That's good to know. I've only used mine twice but being able to play music on a Bluetooth speaker while tracking my round is exactly what I wanted. I cannot wait to try the flag marking feature

All pre orders have shipped to my knowledge.
Glad to hear it.

Selfishly I'd also like them to ship all orders (after pre-orders) that were taken before this announcement. But only because I stupidly missed the pre-order window. Although my email says next month for delivery.

Glad to hear it.

Selfishly I'd also like them to ship all orders (after pre-orders) that were taken before this announcement. But only because I stupidly missed the pre-order window. Although my email says next month for delivery.
I could be wrong with my info but they have to be close if they aren’t fully through pre-orders.

Has anyone experienced any issues with the link so far? In my couple rounds it hasn't missed any shots like my phone occasionally would but it is a small sample size

I could be wrong with my info but they have to be close if they aren’t fully through pre-orders.
I thought we saw that earlier in this thread but maybe not. I know I've read that somewhere too
Has anyone experienced any issues with the link so far? In my couple rounds it hasn't missed any shots like my phone occasionally would but it is a small sample size
A couple pages back, I had some issues when placed on my left pocket, at the bottom of the opening (2 rounds). I moved to belt (front left), and despite being regularly covered by a polo, it has been flawless in that position in 2 rounds.

I’m definitely going to have to get the link. Phone in my pocket is certainly bothering me more than I’d like to admit lol.

Overall picks up shots fine. Putts seem weird as there are times I 1 putt and it counts 2. Outside of that, seems fine.

I’m definitely going to have to get the link. Phone in my pocket is certainly bothering me more than I’d like to admit lol.

Overall picks up shots fine. Putts seem weird as there are times I 1 putt and it counts 2. Outside of that, seems fine.
I always have to check putting as it rarely registers correctly with phone in pocket. The link seems much better but I still check walking off the green to be sure

Does anyone use the link along with the app on a smart watch (Android)?

If so, how do you find it? I can add the app to my watch but am wondering how much it will help (or not).

I always have to check putting as it rarely registers correctly with phone in pocket. The link seems much better but I still check walking off the green to be sure

Picking up putts is the worst part of this system, I still am not sure if you’re supposed to click the button on the putter sensor pre-round to make sure it’s actually paired up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my link! Will use it Sunday for the first time.

So to mark the pin you just push the on/off button while standing next to the pin?

Just got my link! Will use it Sunday for the first time.

So to mark the pin you just push the on/off button while standing next to the pin?

Were you on the pre-order run from post July orders?

Were you on the pre-order run from post July orders?

I pre ordered in May but my email was wrong in their system. When i called to check they took care of it right away!

Tried to use the Link this morning and it wouldn’t work. Said it couldn’t acquire GPS signal. Pretty disappointed since the phone worked fine. Honestly if it wasn’t for being able to listen to music aspect of the link I probably wouldn’t even bother with it. I find the app much easier to use with just the phone anyways

Tried to use the Link this morning and it wouldn’t work. Said it couldn’t acquire GPS signal. Pretty disappointed since the phone worked fine. Honestly if it wasn’t for being able to listen to music aspect of the link I probably wouldn’t even bother with it. I find the app much easier to use with just the phone anyways

Well thats not the news I wanted to hear. Did ever end up picking up the GPS signal?

Well thats not the news I wanted to hear. Did ever end up picking up the GPS signal?
I tried once but I couldn’t figure out how to switch to the link once the round started. Never tried to do that before.

I used my link for the first time today. The link was very easy to set up and it acquired the GPS signal very quick. i did forget to start my round on the phone. On hole 6 I went to check to see if it was working and realized it. I got it going and from then on it worked very well. It only missed 1 iron shot from the tee which was easy to add.

I enjoyed not having my phone in my pocket. I didn’t even notice the link on my belt. Tomorrow I will remember to start it up.

I played 18 today with the link and it had to update the firmware again but worked great. It picked up the putts better than the phone and I remembered to mark most of the flags. I really like it so far!

I played 18 today with the link and it had to update the firmware again but worked great. It picked up the putts better than the phone and I remembered to mark most of the flags. I really like it so far!

Is marking the flag just pushing the button real quick while standing next to it?

Yeah, I love it on days like today (3pm tee time) but don’t need it for every round

I wonder if you could end the round, go to the new round screen and switch to Link, then go back to activity page and hit resume/continue round. Weird that it didn't want to work though.

I've done that a couple times mind-round when I forgot to pair a new club. End round, pair club, resume round and the club works like expected

I'm with you that it's easier to just use the phone instead of Link, but I do like the flexibility of leaving my phone in the cart if I feel like it.

That summarizes my need for it, don’t mind phone and if the ease of use with the link isn’t great or gps issues no need for me to switch

Is marking the flag just pushing the button real quick while standing next to it?
Yes, just tap the link button when you are next to the flag

Back