Arccos Caddie - Mispelt on the box?

Chasing72

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I've had these for almost a year now (they seem to work just fine). I was tidying up yesterday, found the box and noticed the "S" is missing?
Does anyone else have a box like this? It does seem to just be a misprint but I just found it weird how I have only just noticed.

20210115_191338.jpg

EDIT:
Forgot to say. Bought of Amazon from Sold by Amazon. All work just fine. Just curious and spotted the misprint last night

UPDATE FROM ARCOSS - It's all good! :)

"
Hi ******,

Thank you for reaching out to the Arccos Golf Team. Yes, that is a legitimate Arccos product and one of the few boxes out there we never caught that are missing the "S".

If you have further questions, our number is (844) 692-7226. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm EST or feel free to visit https://support.arccosgolf.com!

Have a wonderful day!!"

Last edited:
Fake? Boy this would be a new one on facebook..
Maybe misprint!

Just thinking about my box, but I'm pretty sure that mine includes the 'S'! Now I'm going to look when I get home!

I would call or email Arccos Golf and ask them. Being as "Arccos" is the name of the company, ISTM unlikely they'd let something like that out the door. Coupled with the fact "they" will counterfeit nearly anything, and Amazon is a hotbed of counterfeit products: I'd be more than a little suspicious.

After a year, it's far too late for you to do anything about it for yourself, but you may alert others to the fact counterfeit Arccos products are out there, if what you have is indeed counterfeit.

Never seen that before. Assume it’s a misprint if they’ve been working for the last year, but still wild!

Maybe they misspelt it :cool:. Think both are used, but had to laugh.
Misspelled or Misspelt?
"Misspelled" and "misspelt" are both written with a double "s." The first "s" is from the prefix "mis," and the second is from the root word "spell."

Misspelled or Misspelt?
"Misspelled" and "misspelt" are both written with a double "s." The first "s" is from the prefix "mis," and the second is from the root word "spell."
Whoops my bad. I need more coffee and also not to write threads while doing online training! aha :oops:

I'm leaving as is just for posterity!

I would call or email Arccos Golf and ask them. Being as "Arccos" is the name of the company, ISTM unlikely they'd let something like that out the door. Coupled with the fact "they" will counterfeit nearly anything, and Amazon is a hotbed of counterfeit products: I'd be more than a little suspicious.

After a year, it's far too late for you to do anything about it for yourself, but you may alert others to the fact counterfeit Arccos products are out there, if what you have is indeed counterfeit.
I just sent off an email to them. I'll advise when I hear back (y)

Wow, that’s funny!

I was searching the inter web last night looking at these and I don't recall seeing a single photo of the product without an 'S' in Arccos. Interested to hear how this washes out for you.

Maybe they left off the last “s” for savings?

Hmm, super odd. I still have my box and will take a look tomorrow!

A quick google image search shows all boxes with an "s". Yours doesn't look right. I'd send back to amazon.

A quick google image search shows all boxes with an "s". Yours doesn't look right. I'd send back to amazon.
Too late. I bought them in June 2020 and only just noticed the box the other day. They work fine and sync up with the app just fine. I sent off an email to Arccos, waiting to hear back from them.

"
Hi ******,

Thank you for reaching out to the Arccos Golf Team. Yes, that is a legitimate Arccos product and one of the few boxes out there we never caught that are missing the "S".

If you have further questions, our number is (844) 692-7226. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm EST or feel free to visit https://support.arccosgolf.com!

Have a wonderful day!!"

That is cool! Save the box!

"
Hi ******,

Have a wonderful day!!"
Huh... you learn something new everyday lol I stand corrected. I take back my comment of contacting amazon for a return. You should thank them for the rare product you acquired. Glad it turned out this way for you. Enjoy.

I'll be damned. Good to see, @Chasing72! Glad it worked out right in the end (y)

Misspelled or Misspelt?

That was my first thought upon seeing the title of this thread. Talk about irony.

Back