Arccos issues starting the round on course I play weekly

Djack

2021 Titleist Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I wasn’t able to get the Arccos Caddie app to load to start my round today on my phone. It was telling me to download the course map. It would run a few seconds and a message popped up that the download failed and try again. I tried for a few holes with no success and just moved on. Played the round and I went home and tried to load the nearest course and got the same error messages. When I attempted to download the course again even with WiFi it failed to load. This is the first time in 3 years I’ve had this problem so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this today or in the past.

Yea I ran into the same issue this weekend. I saw an update come out for the Arccos app saying they fixed the problem, but the funny thing is I think the update caused the problem.

Also my after round stats are only showing 5 holes completed, but it still has the data for all 18 holes.

I restarted my phone last time I had an issue like this after an update and things went right back to working perfectly. Maybe worth a shot?

Yea I ran into the same issue this weekend. I saw an update come out for the Arccos app saying they fixed the problem, but the funny thing is I think the update caused the problem.

Also my after round stats are only showing 5 holes completed, but it still has the data for all 18 holes.
I checked their Twitter page and they were saying yesterday it was a problem with their service provider. There weren’t any new tweets from today but I feel pretty confident nothing has been fixed.

I restarted my phone last time I had an issue like this after an update and things went right back to working perfectly. Maybe worth a shot?
That was the first thing I tried. I work in IT so I gotta do what I tell the people I am helping all the time. But thanks for the idea.

I checked their Twitter page and they were saying yesterday it was a problem with their service provider. There weren’t any new tweets from today but I feel pretty confident nothing has been fixed.
Yes, there was also something going on Friday but it was resolved by the time I was off work and starting my round.

I emailed support and they gave me instructions to log out and back in. That fixed it, only minor detail was I had to re-download all my courses. Don’t know why that simple thing never occurred to me.🤪

Back