For Sale Arccos Link

G-Man

Working on being better in '23!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I only used this for 2 rounds. Arccos was great and used it for the year. The Link makes the phone usable for GPS as well as work emails so the Link was handy

$105 to your door!IMG_20211129_160011.jpg

Last edited:
I only used this for 2 rounds. Arccos was great and used it for the year. The Link makes the phone usable for GPS as well as work emails so the Link was handy

$115 to your door!

Of course you put this up today after I ordered one on Black Friday :eek:

Did you end up getting a Shot Scope V3?

Did you end up getting a Shot Scope V3?

Yep! Arccos is great and will be tough to beat, but while i try out Shotscope I figured I would sell the Link.

Yep! Arccos is great and will be tough to beat, but while i try out Shotscope I figured I would sell the Link.

Yeah, if I ever do Arccos, I would have to get the Link. The only time I like to touch a phone on the course is when I am at a THP Experience. Other than that, it doesn't see the light of day until the round is over.

Yeah, if I ever do Arccos, I would have to get the Link. The only time I like to touch a phone on the course is when I am at a THP Experience. Other than that, it doesn't see the light of day until the round is over.
The problem is the phone has sooooo many cool features but it's in my pocket. Looking forward to seeing gps having Lazer and knowing exactly what distance I hit what I have left.

However the data on arccos for working on game kinda gave me a range work plan. Not sure if SS will do that. I gained a lot of strokes as I was smarter by seeing where I needed to improve vs. 10...

Price bump!

Still Available?

Bump

Last edited:
Sold lock it up!

Back