jmix18

I'm just happy to be here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone had any issues with the sensors dying out quickly?

I purchased my Arccos Sensors and Link in early April. Have played many rounds with them and really like the data that I get. However I recently noticed that I'm missing many many shots and it seemed as though it was the same clubs... Actually, it was 6 clubs that wouldn't register. When I completed the diagnostic process, 6 of the 14 didn't register.

Arccos says there is a 2 year life span on the sensors - however it's only been 2 months. Anyone had any battery life issues? Anyone have any insights? Thanks all.

I had the same thing. They are activated by light so if not left in your bag they will die very quickly. They recently sent me 6 replacements for the ones that have died, though I fully expect the rest to die soon too.

I don’t know why they don’t communicate that loud and often as it’s pretty straight forward advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I ran into this it was related to my phone. I cleaned the speaker/mic area, moved it to my left pocket and always have the speaker side pointing up. that "fixed" my missed shots. And yes it was not random it seemed to affect certain clubs more than others. I could re-pair them and they all synced up. that meant the sensor was not bad. It was a head scratcher, but fixed the issue.

Arccos customer service is pretty good. if you do call/email them.

Back