Arcos caddie question

Reaction score
Just paired my eight irons I bought. Got on Arcos caddy app and it tells me I don't have enough clubs paired to work. I paired all eight of the irons that I bought gap wedge through four iron. What is the problem? Do I have to buy sensors for the rest of my clubs?

I am pretty sure you have to pair 14 clubs or at least 13 clubs if you don’t pair the putter for Arccos caddie to work.

I am not sure if it still the case, but I had to log in 5 full rounds before the caddie starting making suggestions.

Just paired my eight irons I bought. Got on Arcos caddy app and it tells me I don't have enough clubs paired to work. I paired all eight of the irons that I bought gap wedge through four iron. What is the problem? Do I have to buy sensors for the rest of my clubs?

Pretty sure Cobra is still running the deal that, if you bought a set of irons, they will send you a free set of sensors for your remaining clubs free of charge.

Yeah
Pretty sure Cobra is still running the deal that, if you bought a set of irons, they will send you a free set of sensors for your remaining clubs free of charge.
You should have gotten email or offer once you paired the Cobra iron you bought.

Thank you. I had heard that so I do need to actually have sensors on all of my clubs for the system to work at all?

Yes. You must send in the voucher for the extra sensors to pair a complete set of clubs. After that it takes 5-6 rounds before you can use the data.

Back