Arctic Zero Fit Frozen Desserts

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Anyone ever try these? I hear they are actually quite good and its 35 calories per serving. The pint contains 3 servings.

https://www.arcticzero.com/

The local grocery store has them so I am gonna give it a try tonight.

You, sir, might be my newest hero. I just located these not a mile from where I'm sitting right now. Looks like an after-work run is in order.

They are terrible. I tried them a few times, and the first few bites I thought were OK, but after bite 4 or 5 I realized how awful it tasted. It basically tastes like the container it comes in.

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated them. I tried 2 of them because of the calorie count and never finished more than a few bites.

The Monk Fruit is just not something I personally can do apparently.

They are terrible. I tried them a few times, and the first few bites I thought were OK, but after bite 4 or 5 I realized how awful it tasted. It basically tastes like the container it comes in.

I heard they changed up the recipe a bit and they are actually quite good now. Guess we will see. Haha

I tried one like a month ago and it was inedible. Just my opinion of course, but it was gross.

Well. Thanks Debbie Downer. Haha

Haha, sorry! I just don't want you to go buy a bunch and throw them away like I did. Like Jman said, I couldn't get past the first few bites.

I would never ever buy a bunch of anything I have never tried before. I R SMRT. Haha Gonna give it a try and worst case scenario see if my kid likes it. Haha

Gee. Buzzkillingtons.

hmm, will definitely have to check it out...but only other question is how many servings are technically in a pint? Sometimes they get you with that too and you find out afterwards after two spoonfuls you're on the next serving...

I would never ever buy a bunch of anything I have never tried before. I R SMRT. Haha Gonna give it a try and worst case scenario see if my kid likes it. Haha

I tried it a few years ago and didn't mind it, so I bought 2 different flavors about a month ago figuring I would still like it and it was just awful. So maybe they did change the recipe, but IMO it's worse.

hmm, will definitely have to check it out...but only other question is how many servings are technically in a pint? Sometimes they get you with that too and you find out afterwards after two spoonfuls you're on the next serving...

The entire pint is the serving.

Reading is fundamental.... Read the first post again.....

Tried it once. Disgusting.

i refuse to believe there is such a thing as bad cool mint chip ice cream...Ricky, I await your feedback!

I hope it tastes good.. This would be a nice treat.

Back