are these shafts on the mizuno fitting cart?

tmtitleist411

#covertpondering
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.9
Hey guys, this is just me being overexcited for my fitting tomorrow, but here goes. My Golfsmith won't have a demo head for the X forged, just the stock demo 6 iron, so I'll most likely be testing out shafts in the Mizuno mp 59 head.

my question is are the following shafts on the Mizuno cart?
KBS Tour R-flex
PXi 5.5
DG R300

thanks in advance!

Yes to all.

What he said! Did you get these shafts from the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer?

no, but I have tried out most of my options in regular flex over the past few months, and those 3 stood out to me as working the best for me, based on both numbers and my own (very subjective) opinion. I'll probably go with PXis or KBS Tours, but I wanted to make sure the DGs were there too. Any other shafts you guys would recommend that are similar to PXi/KBS Tours?

Having seen your swing, I think the pxi 5.5s are gonna be money. Do make sure you utilize the shaft optimizer. It can't account for feel to you, but does help assure you're fit to a good match.

Having seen your swing, I think the pxi 5.5s are gonna be money. Do make sure you utilize the shaft optimizer. It can't account for feel to you, but does help assure you're fit to a good match.

thanks again for all your help man.... I just need yo wait for my dad to get off the course so he can call in and book it.

Back