Are you a 60’s & 70’s music fan?

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
I remember growing up and listening to the oldies and I still listen today.
60s on 6 in the car on Sirius
60s oldies radio on Pandora
My favorite 3 groups from this era are- The Beach Boys, The Association, The mamas & the papas

Last edited:
Reactions: Ooo
60's and 70's?

I listened to

Beatles
Dave Clark 5
Paul Revere and the Raiders
The Animals
The Supremes
Jeffersn Airplane
CSNY

70's

James Taylor
Billy Joel
Frampton
Liinda Ronstadt
Heart
Steve Miller Band
Bad Company
Carol King
Jackson Browne
ELO
Credence CCR
Steely Dan
Van Morrison
THE EAGLES
Elton John
FLEETWOOD MAC
The Who
Moody Blues

Didn't get heavy into Led Zeppeliin

lots of 70's. Songs I heard but was not old enough to appreciate. the 80's and 90's I should appreciate but heard it too much maybe

That was my era, but I listened mostly to the harder rock and blues, still do.
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
Humble Pie
The Who
Cream
Rolling Stones
Johnny Winter
Ten Years After
Aerosmith
Bad Company
Allman Brothers
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Black Sabath
Rainbow
Foghat
Ted Nugent
Bob Seger
............ and so many more!

I listened to the lighter side of rock too, just not as much (Eagles, Jackson Brown, Elton John, ELO, etc).

Yes. I’m a huge fan of the music of the 60s and the 70s. I love the music more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow. (Spiral Starecase reference there).

Yes I am. I listen to all rock and roll. From today all the way back to the 50's.

I remember growing up and listening to the oldies and I still listen today.
60s on 6 in the car on Sirius
60s oldies radio on Pandora
My favorite 3 groups from this era are- The Beach Boys, The Association, The mamas & the papas

More 70's than 60's, but more 60's than 2010's or 2020's. Definitely more 80's than anything, though, other than 90's Country.

All my parents listened to growing up, so I typically listen to oldies and classic country.

More 70sbclassic rock but Beatles were on the 60s

Yes, big fan, even though I wasnt born until 1980. I remember listening to oldies all when I was a kid when I was in the car with my parents. Ive often said that sometimes I feel like I was born about 50 years too late.

60's and 70's provided the sound track for my teens and twenties, almost every song triggers a memory

I was born in '57 and yes am a fan of the 60's 70's and all the way up to todays music.

60's
Beach Boys, i mean really? who didn't
Credence Clearwater Revival
Paul Revere and the Raiders
Gary Pucket and the Union Gap
Crosby Stills and Nash
The Lovin Spoonful
i could go on....

60's not so much but loved, and still love, music from the 70's. I was born in 1965.

That's all good music posted but a lot of it has been played over and over and over to death... apparently radio stations don't realize that some of these artists did more than 1 song or multiple albums.

Yes I grew up with it but at some point rock and roll and progressive rock was labeled classic rock, and commercial radio beat us to death with it. Fortunately there is a wealth of B tracks and groups with limited commercial success that are still are listenable.

Born in '66, so yeah, I grew up on that stuff. I'm still of the opinion that the 1970s was the most diverse decade for rock music. Seemed like everyone had their own unique sound.

Yes I grew up with it but at some point rock and roll and progressive rock was labeled classic rock, and commercial radio beat us to death with it. Fortunately there is a wealth of B tracks and groups with limited commercial success that are still are listenable.
Yeah, KSHE-95. Was an awesome station until the mid-'80s. Since then, they've overplayed the same 5 songs from the same 5 bands over and over and over. I was never a big Floyd fan, but KSHE has conditioned me to absolutely despise them (If I never heard Welcome To The Machine again, I'd be OK with that). Rush released 19 studio albums, but you'd never know it to listen to that station.

Last edited:
It's the same thing on Amazon music app... unless you subscribe and pay additional $$ you're able to listen to milions of songs but there are several artists where only 1 or 2 songs is available... entire albums are locked behind this additional pay wall. And the songs you can get are the same ones played on the radio a lot of the times.

That's why I listen to multiple sources... amazon, iheartradio, spotify, shoutcast...

Back