Are You a #GolfSavage

No this isn’t ok…

Once that little tuft of tape dries it's not usually sticky anymore. If it is I would cut it off. What I really hate it peeling off whatever other stickers are on the shaft (usually the huge price tags or whatever) that leave sticky residue. If I don't have goo gone to clean it immediately, I just leave the sticker on.

Non turned ferrules don't kill me and I would play that club but I would also clean it up. It only takes a few seconds to clean up the tape.

I really don’t care about stuff like that. Heck I have been playing my driver with the grip turned sideways for 2 months since I made a loft adjustment.

Wouldn't drive me nuts but I'd take the 30 seconds it would take to fix it and just do it lol.

You are gaining ground

F26CDD97-5849-4E20-850D-A7F594B401B3.jpeg

Absolutely not, that on top of crooked grips, unturned ferrules and excess epoxy it’s a no from me.

They aren't mine so I don't care I guess. But still

What is the polar opposite of #golfsavage? #golfinsane? #golfcivilized? I ask, because that's me. I've missed the measurement on the tape before, and it's been a fine touch with an x-acto knife to correct my mistake.

What is the polar opposite of #golfsavage? #golfinsane? #golfcivilized? I ask, because that's me. I've missed the measurement on the tape before, and it's been a fine touch with an x-acto knife to correct my mistake.
It’s not that it can’t be fixed. It’s that it won’t be. Lol

the opposite is something like #golfhousecat

meh...it'll scrape off.

I couldn't use a club like that.....and stickers on the shaft....GTFO :p

Back