Are You A Legend?

None of the above. We live out in the country, and haven't had any kids come to the house for Halloween in years. Parents out here usually take their kids into town for Trick-or-Treating.

I fall in the trusty provider or the legend depending on the year.

Legend and throw them in the freezer asap!

Legend and Trusty Providor combo usually

Trusty provider all the way.

I'm the guy who turns off the light and ignores the trick or treaters.

Sometimes the trusty provider though.
I’m the one who turns the lights back on. I am the trusty provider. 🤣

We are too busy running our kids around the neighborhood to hand out candy but we have been a trusty provider.

We have a G.O.A.T. in the neighborhood that gives our girls King Size candy bars!

I'm a trusty provider! Years ago when the boys were youngsters they came home with caramel apples, the younger guy, who was 6 at the time, was covered in caramel even in his hair! The following year I gave out jelly apples with A LOT of jelly on them!

Our church hosts a community Family Fall Festival that night and we always volunteer. 1,200-1,700 people will show up. We turn our 4 acre campus into a huge party with slides, bounce houses, dunk tanks, all types of age appropriate games, seasonal food, contests, as well as door to door treats. We've been doing this over 30 years and it is awesome! Our treats are all donated and as you might guess they are mostly a variety of the Trusty Provider, McCheapface, and Legion.

I tend to be theTrusty Provider. But here's the problem. My wife likes to buy the stuff ahead of time and I wind up eating it.

Used to be the Legend. Now that I’m and need to be more careful with sweets I’ve turned into trusty provider.

Trusty provider. Chart is accurate. :LOL:

Trusty Provider

We are definitely Legends at our house. Whatever is left finds a good home 😜.

Ill we don’t ever get trick or treaters. I am going to buy 10 king size candy bars this year and see if anyone comes at all.

Definitely trusty provider

Trusty provider to everyone, except for the last kid of the night. To that last kid, I want to be a legend.
Last kid, usually about 7:30 (or whenever I get tired of handing out candy), that kid gets the remainder of the entire bowl.

If we’ve had 12 kids show up for Halloween, in the 30 years we’ve lived in this house, it’s a lot. (Drive to the middle of nowhere, turn left and drive for another mile)

We do, however, have plenty of candy available, just in case. So when one does show up I think, based on the volume and quality of goodies a kid would get, we’re actually Super Legend status.

We were a Legend last year and I didn’t get any candy to keep for myself. Going back to a trusty provider.

Yes. We only buy stuff we would like to eat if there is anything left after the kids stop coming around.

Where is bark box on this list? All time legend?

I'm a legend, maybe even the goat. Full sized candy bars AND a pack of gummies.

Back