Are You A Legend?

I was a legend last year…. Wife was traveling and I completely forgot about trick or treaters…. While I was walking the dog I noticed a neighbor had put out small bags of candy in the yard so kids could just grab and go… I sped to the local market and all the party size candies were gone…. I didn’t do the giant sized but I bought 2 entire boxes of Reese’s cups and Milky Way bars.. needless to say when I gave out 50 candy bars I turned off the lights 😳
I already have several bags this year so I’m back to my normal Trusty Provider

Definitely not a legend. Trusty Provider for the most part. We usually have a bag of cheapface in reserve that I will take to work and put in the break room if we don’t need it. Halloween here is schizo. One year we will need 4 bags and another year we buy 4 bags and have 2 leftover.

Trusty provider, but for neighbor kids I knoow. They get ziploc bags with a good assortment of the same candies.

Never really get many trick or treaters, but that benefits me quite nicely. I've never had anything less than full size candies to hand out, and often (due to low headcount) I'll hand out 2-3 for each kid. Every year, I'm left with about 30 candy bars, and I'm not complaining.

I would like to be a trusty provider but my wife, as with everything else, is in charge of Halloween. She is a legend and I tell her she is going to make a great grandma someday, hopefully far in the future.:p

My wife is the Trusty Provider...I stay in the basement.

Trusty provider!

Trusty provider for randoms and a legend for people we know. We usually sit out in the driveway, start a fire and play bags. Fun times.

Trusty provider legend :ROFLMAO:

Standard chocolate candies for the kids. Hard seltzers and Coors for the adults. It’s usually cold for Halloween here, so we also setup in the driveway with a fire pit and shelter to help getwarm 👍
Started a trend in the neighborhood. Now we get 5 or 6 other houses with boozy treats for the parents!

Thank for sharing this. First year actually being in a neighborhood so good to know what I should be giving out haha

Since we have children, we put out a huge bowl of candy on the porch.

We'd be trusty or legends if we had tricker treaters. They don't come down our part of the street, much less the long dark driveway that leads to our house. They don't know what they're missing. We buy the good stuff because we end up eating it ourselves.

What the hell is up with circus peanuts and candy corn? Giving that stuff away is a good way to get your house egged.

Back