Votes: 29 56.9%
  • Window

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 1st class or gtfo

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Window - research shows that window seats get less exposure to germs

Aisle 100% of the time, unless I’m in 1st class then it doesn’t matter

I prefer the window. Nice to look, lean and be in control of the shade. I’ve only ever flown coach.

Aisle all the way. I like to get up a couple of times per flight and hate asking someone else to move for me to do so. Plus, I like the extra room on the side in case I need due to the person sitting in the middle is a bit larger.

It doesn't really matter were I sit on a plane I don't fit in anything that is domestic. If it economy my legs don't fit and most of the time my rear won't fit without the armrest up. If it's a window seat my head is up against the curve of the plane and I can't see out the window anyway. If it's an aisle my shoulder and arms get hit by the drink cart. :mad: Man I wish I could pull off the first class seats when I flew, or even the emergency row.

I prefer a window. If I want to take a nap I have something to lean against and I don't have to get up unless I want to.

Aisle seat and the wife likes the window so that usually means someone between us lol.

I did not vote. I don’t fly often but when I do I really just don’t care either way. I honestly have no preference and since that is not an option I could not vote.

Window all the time. I will go to the bathroom right before the flight and I don’t have to get up for anyone...

Aisle please.
If I am at the window, I keep the shutter closed, so it is wasted on me.

Only the aisle.

Window for me. I get the views, only have one person next to me, and can prop in the corner and maybe fall asleep if I'm lucky.

I hate flying, so they all suck! But, I prefer the emergency exit door seat. All the leg room!

I love heights so give me the window and the view from 30,000ft up

Window

Window. I have strong bladder control and absolutely hate having to put my stuff away to get up 13 times so small-bladder Sally can head to the back.
I'll fight you for it, let's rumble

im voting isle. Just more room

Aisle for sure. Easy in and out for the bathroom

Window..... rarely do I get up to use the bathroom and the curvature of the plane allows another 4-5” of shoulder room for me to stay clear of middle seaters....
If I do need to get up I usually stand in the back as long as flight attendants will allow me to.

Window. I have strong bladder control and absolutely hate having to put my stuff away to get up 13 times so small-bladder Sally can head to the back.

I prefer a window. If I want to take a nap I have something to lean against

Isn’t that what the person in the middle seat is for? :D

Aisle please

Only way I will do window is if there are only middle & window left. Need to be able to get up or stretch my in the aisle.
Luckily I am upgraded to first class quite a bit.

Back