• No

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • That’s a little too personal

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
This is boring

Haha Because it's full of lies! Just like the are you a slow golfer threads. The answers don't even line up with past responses. :LOL: And why are THP events always flirting with pace if everyone's making these alleged firm and fast decisions all the time? :unsure:

Nope, laser the flag, grab the club 2 practice swings and go. Maybe I should put some more thought into some of it.

Haha Because it's full of lies! Just like the are you a slow golfer threads. The answers don't even line up with past responses. :LOL: And why are THP events always flirting with pace if everyone's making these alleged firm and fast decisions all the time? :unsure:
I mean I’ve certainly never clubbed up on an island par 3 only to wonder in my backswing if it’s too much club and then chunk one into the water. That would be ridiculously indecisive!

Only relating to my swing and only over the last couple years (the worst being lately). Club selection, reading greens, picking a line, all good. But when I get over the ball on full swings, particular tee shots, I begin to doubt myself and apprehension and indecision creeps in. As to line, I don’t recall doubting that I’ve aligned properly but I will at times wonder if I should play a different shot. Sometimes I back off and rethink things, sometimes I pull the trigger anyway. No discernible difference in result it seems no matter what I do.

I never know what to order off a menu or what restaurant to pick but I am very decisive on course.

Perhaps the question could have been clearer but I took it as do i make quick decisive decisions on the course. Hell no! I second guess and over think but I can still play quickly.

Perhaps the question could have been clearer but I took it as do i make quick decisive decisions on the course. Hell no! I second guess and over think but I can still play quickly.
Indecisiveness is not determined by pace!

Only when I can't decide what a putt is going to do. Other than that it's grab a club and go. Thankfully you didn't ask if we regret decisions on the golf course because that would probably be yes.

Not in the slightest. Choose target, choose club and pull the trigger - job done.

Whether it’s club selection, reading putts, shot type, do you second and triple guess yourself? If so, you may be an indecisive golfer.
I don't know, I need to think about it. Insert your reply about blades for Dan here!

I hate straight in putts but you’re convinced there’s some sort of break in them. They’re the absolute worst and not fun to second or triple guess :/

Back