Are you bothered by a large ball mark?

It doesn't phase me at all. Like pretty much everyone has said, if it's in my line I'll ask you to mark it, but if it's not interfering at all then use what you'd like.

I was thinking about it and the only time I've ever cared about a ball marker was when I was paired with a guy who was using one of the markers with a bubble level in it. He kept telling me I needed one as they greatly helped his putting even though I was putting better than him and had explained that those aren't allowed in competitions.

As long as it’s not in my line, flashing, strobing, singing, dancing, making noise....I don’t care.

They annoy me a little bit but it's not something I get upset about.

Noted. ?

• WTF
Reactions: KEV
It doesn't bother me. I actually prefer a little bit of a larger mark so I can find it easily in my pocket.

Not at all!

It doesn’t bother me, if it’s in my way I’ll ask them to move it no matter what size the mark is.

No issue for me, but I hardly ever see anyone use them.

I kind of like it, as it can be a large point of reference that can help me stay focused during a putt.

They don't bother me at all, and unless it's directly in my line then I am fine with it being on the green, whether it's a maker, divot tool or tee. I generally use a large marker but it's one that has a smaller one built inside it so when I am close to the hole I will just use that instead if I remember. Been told to move mine but never asked to use different one, maybe they don't want to say it, but that's on them. :cool:

Back