Are You Captain Material?

How many followed along and joined in the fun of the latest Live Update thread?
Wouldn't miss 26 water balls, the Bear Trap, and chocolate brownie/cake.

This is an intriguing question. It's been quite a while since a Staffer has been a captain of something, outside of @jdtox winning like a billion Morgan Cups in a row.

The reason I asked this is because I think a Staffer would do a great job of taking a group of THPers that haven’t been to an event. What to expect and what not.

I would love any of the staffers to be a captain of mine or any THPer.

Actually follow them with an eye on organization, communication, etc., for when/if chosen to participate or lead a team. The Live Update threads are one of the best aspects of THP.

The reason I asked this is because I think a Staffer would do a great job of taking a group of THPers that haven’t been to an event. What to expect and what not.

I would love any of the staffers to be a captain of mine or any THPer.
It's an interesting question for sure! It's always fun to see how THPers adapt to an event... Even more fun to see them all group together to put on a hell of a show for us.

Some have been around the block a bit, which certainly helps to add some perspective, and some just get it immediately and make all the difference in the world for us following along on the forum. Challenge a win, celebrate the experience, don't be a Richard. Easy steps.

I always follow along the live events i love them! Sometimes work takes over and i have to go back and catch up but it is fun to see the event unfold on the forum!

My hats are off to anyone who takes on the responsibility of these roles.

I can’t even keep up with posting scores after every hole so I’m not sure how you take on all the other responsibilities as well.

Can’t wait to see who gets it though.

edit…. hats was a typo but instead of correcting it I realized it better describes what this requires.

Thank you, my friend. I appreciate you.
Add me to that list of supporters. You would do a mighty fine job. You and the AZ crew have it dialed in.

Add me to that list of supporters. You would do a mighty fine job. You and the AZ crew have it dialed in.
Thank you so much, brother. Can't wait to see you again, man.

It was an awesome follow! Looked like some really good golf was played!

I know I am captain material but my team has a successful captain. A man of dominance in his event unlike any other. I'd have to settle for another event. @jdtox will beat whoever is selected. :):devilish:

I know I am captain material but my team has a successful captain. A man of dominance in his event unlike any other. I'd have to settle for another event. @jdtox will beat whoever is selected. :):devilish:
Just a little confidence eh?! Haha love it!

We have a live update thread about to kick off tomorrow for the Grandaddy and it seems prudent to mention again that we choose the captains (auto bids to events) from those that are active throughout the forum and in other live update threads.

Back