Are You Excited for the PGA Tour Restart?

I am so beyond excited for the tour to start up. I think I’m going to watch wire to wire (unless I’m golfing)

Yes please!

Very excited looking forward to seeing new golf tournaments instead of the same reruns!

Glad for it to be starting back up, while i don't watch a ton in the summer always find some time on Sunday to watch some. Also it is showing some progress

I watched Cornhole on tv last week. Golf cannot get here soon enough.

Honestly indifferent. The new norm has caused me to turn the tv on less. I think it will be a good outlet for those who need it.

I am excited for it to start up but I won't be able to watch the opening weekend.

Won't watch much of it, cause I'm usually swamped on the weekends. Listening to it in the car however, yes. So much yes.

Definitely looking forward to it. Golf is one of the very few things I'll actually watch TV for.

Less. Starve someone long enough and they lose their appetite.

I'll probably get it back once it gets rolling, but I don't even know when that is. Haven't logged it to memory.

Very excited....I am getting bored watching Wonderful World of Golf, Feherty, Big Break, etc although I really don’t watch...the old reruns are just white noise while I surf. Go Tiger!

I'm glad the pga is starting back up.

Not so much to watch it, but because the pga, along with other businesses starting back up, means a possible beginning to the end of this virus stuff.

I have been watching some (fast time) reruns of past pga tournaments. Mostly just 4 rounds of highlights from around the greens.

I watch a few minutes here and there during the day. .

Yes; it's the only sport I'm looking forward to returning. I hope the rest of them crash and burn.

Given that golf might be just about the only live sport on right now, I wonder why the broadcast channels and NBC Gold still has such limited broadcast windows. I was hoping they would do something like the Masters and broadcast all day every day (online at least) and have the scheduled on air broadcast for the networks where they have to look at scheduling conflicts.

I'm really excited for the PGA Tour to start up again !!

Can't believe we have PGA golf coming to network soon!

Yep. Kind of looking forward to it.

I’m getting more excited by the day, That’s an absolutely loaded field for the Tour’s return. Great players, great course. What more can you ask for as a golf fan.

Rewatching Masters 2019 today, 1997 final tomorrow, then 86 Wednesday for the upcoming rounds... yeah... i may have a problem......

I didn't think I would but yes, it's very nice to have actual competition happening again.

Yup. I was on the couch watching on Sunday. Although it is different feel without the crowds and the emotional aspect to it. Feels more like you are riding along in a cart with a bunch of friends vs watching a tournament. Didn't realize how not having the crowd there would affect me watching from home.

I don't really watch golf on TV but I tuned it for a few minutes. I will admit that not having spectators yell mashed potatoes after every tee shot made it much more enjoyable.

Yes! I'm getting pretty tired of the "rewinds"! Where I know how it already turned out!

Back