Are You Listening to THP Radio?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some areas are beginning to open back up for work around the country and that means drive time listening is back. For those that might have missed The Hackers Paradise Podcast Network, we wanted to provide some info on the different shows and drop times.

Each week 3-5 new podcasts hit, and each one with a different theme for those that cannot get enough golf talk.

Last-page-THP-Radio-1024x723.jpeg

Golf Unfiltered: Each Monday morning the latest from @golfunfiltered host Adam Fonseca drops. Interviewing some of the biggest names throughout the golf industry, the 30 minute deep dive with brands and backgrounds is great listening.

Range Days: The most in depth golf equipment series hits Wednesday mornings. Each week hosts @Canadan and @Jman break down equipment, diving deep into the data to not only review the gear of the week but also explain why what is happening, is happening

Off Course: The irreverent show that discusses everything going on in the world of golf, and sometimes they even stay on topic. Hosts @HipCheck and @Canadan bring you into the conversation like no other show can, and every topic is fresh news.

You can find every THP Radio Podcast on iTunes, Google Play and everywhere else you might get your podcasts from. You can also subscribe at our SoundCloud channel and of course listen right here to each show in the THP Radio tab.

Continue reading...

Whenever I’m driving. Which isn’t as much now, so I’m super backed up haha. Need to start listening while at home to my pods as wel

Not a big Podcast guy, but I do listen to some of them. Really enjoyed Range Days and keep telling myself to check out Off Course, but haven't yet.

Not every episode, but I do enjoy them when I get the chance.

Much less so now that I am not really driving anywhere, but I am subscribed and listen in the car or at work.

Since the new SoundCloud player I've been listening more while I'm foruming, especially since I'm home and don't need headphones

Content overload! :)
I end up feeling guilty that I can’t listen to all of them and keep up with the forum. Need more hours in the day!

Have it hooked up on phone and utilizing the Sound Cloud feature on the page.

Listened to the first episode of Off Course this morning. So far, so good.

Listening, watching, reading, lots of great stuff here at THP! ⛳

I didn’t know THP did podcasts so thanks for the heads up, I’ll check it out.

Listen to the various shows while browsing THP or social media. Very convenient with the SoundCloud player on the forum.

When topics interest me I do. I am subscribed to Golf Unfiltered and will look into Range Days. I generally listen while I work out or go for walks. I used to listen a lot when traveling for work going through airports.

Actually listening to it right now - Off Course, Ep 2

What are the topics you like the most?

Not as often as I should or intend, to be honest.

I pretty much only listen to podcasts and audio books anymore..

I’m tuned in! 👍

Im not listening right now but when I get back to work and get back to my 2 hours in the car every day, I will get back to my podcasts.

The office is so quiet these days it makes podcast listening a breeze. It'll be difficult to listen to all that I do when people start to return

I listen some. Usually during my commutes so as mentioned I will have more time for it when I’m back to work on a full time basis.

Back