Are You Listening to THP Radio?

Pretty consistent listener here. I’m a podcast fan, so these have all been added to the weekly rotation

I listened to the Range Days latest yesterday and for anyone that is into data and knowing more information about clubs needs to check those out each time. Off The Green is just fun. I haven't heard Golf Unfiltered yet but will check that one out.

I am listening every time I head out on the golf cart & in between my daily meetings when time allows.

I am. Enjoy catching the podcasts and such when I'm on the move.

That said, I would LOVE a persistant banner or something alerting us to when a THP Live broadcast is taking place. It's really hard to keep track of them with the threads about them spread out individually throughout the forum. I've been online, on the forum, with zero idea a THP Live was taking place, and would have tuned in, taken part, etc, if I had known. If this is already happening in some obvious way and I've missed it, it might be my bad.

I'm not much of a podcast guy, but need to tune in on some of these. THP content is always great. (y)

Once I get back on the road I will check it out. Being home I just can't pull away from THP online.

Is there a way that you can get these on to Spotify or similar? The THP is good (Soundcloud isn’t) but it’s be nice to have them in Spotify with my other podcasts.

I try to listen to as many as possible! It is nice having so many options.

I listen when I can. I’ve actually quite enjoyed all the THP TV content lately! I find that more up my content alley, so to speak.

Caught the second installment of Off Course on Monday..... hoping to get in some Range days tonight or tomorrow to see what the guys have been up to!

I’ve been listening to THP radio... It’s been helping fill out my podcast listening during the work day.

I listen when I can. I’ve actually quite enjoyed all the THP TV content lately! I find that more up my content alley, so to speak.
Yeah THP Live has been great too...

Certainly more THP live rather than THP radio. The radio stuff is something I listen to when I have extra time. THP live I try to tune into every single time as it gives a live fascinating look into the companies, people and an unfettered honest discussion. Love it.

I have been listening quite a bit while on the road

What's a podcast?

I listen while I’m doing prep work in the kitchen in the mornings. Well done boys!

Yep, I'm listening.:) Great content

Back