That's too funny, I remember quite a few of those

I was going through that and was thinking "yup, yup, yup". @GolferGal only got 8, so not as bad haha

I had to think a minute about the high beam button....

I’m 38 and I know what all of those were!:oops:

The worst days ever when I served tables were the days when the network went down and we had to use the old swiper with carbon paper. What a pain in the butt.

What is the 3rd one? The toggle with 16, 33, and 45 on it.

I had to think a minute about the high beam button....
Yeah at first I was thinking parking brake, but remembered those were in the middle next to console.

My first response is not suitable for younger ears. But yes, I am old and recognized all of those things. I was talking to a customer this week explaining the consistency of a product that we make to be similar to “silly putty” and he didn’t know what I meant.

Ugh, I know all of them.

I know all of those except pic 2 lol guess I am old!

I know all of those except pic 2 lol guess I am old!
that was the one I didn't "know". My guess is that they are phone stalls without the phones.

scored 100% on the test. what do I get?

I know 8 out of 10 but I’m only 29 lol y’all aren’t that old if I was able to understand most of them too

I must be super old because I have used all of those products!

Yes, I know them all but I'm the only one that can say "I'm old" to my face - because as you get old, you just get cranky ... gotta' pee most of the time.

:)

If I say YES, do I get to move up to the APPROPRIATE tee box at the next THP event @JB

Like @Nerdy_81 Ill be 40 in Feb but I knew them all. :unsure: We were still using those Credit card slide thingys when I started with my company back in the early 2000s.

Apparently I’m older than I thought I was. That being said, “Buzzfeed” can piss off. 🤣🤣

Only 50% old, still got a lot of life ahead of me!

im 40 and know all but picture #2

I'm only 36 and recognized all of these :(

Oddly enough, my dad still keeps carbon paper and the credit card slider thing because they have crappy internet in his small town and he can't always process transactions electronically.

Yep, I know them all, but then I already knew I was old.

Know most.. I'll be 40 in Feb so I guess it will become official then, but yeah. I'm old

I know them all.

The good news for you is between the ages of 40-42 is when it went to hell for me.

Good luck brother! Lol!

The worst days ever when I served tables were the days when the network went down and we had to use the old swiper with carbon paper. What a pain in the butt.

What is the 3rd one? The toggle with 16, 33, and 45 on it.
It's a vinyl record player. It selected the speed based on the size of the record.

Back