Are you Prepared for Slow Play When Courses Reopen?

No, not at all. LOL Im loving how it is right now where the courses arent crowded and I can get around and play 18 holes in 3 hours.

No, not at all. LOL Im loving how it is right now where the courses arent crowded and I can get around and play 18 holes in 3 hours.
We played as a threesome today in right at 3 hours. Course was wide open.

Course opens back up tomorrow so I guess I will find out soon

This is a horrible thread. Life already is tough right meow, we should be focused on the positive of actually getting out and playing

I really do not expect it to be any slower than it usually is here.
Season has yet to start, so when the courses do start to open up it will be for the first time since October.
Everyone itching to play will be there, the same as the normal start to a season.

It will be great to get out and I wouldn’t mind rounds be a little longer. I doubt it would be an hour to and an hour and a half longer

As long as I can play I will be happy. A lot of times here in MN in the summer on the weekends its going to be over 4 hrs to play on a public course anyway.

Right now, although at 15 minute tee times, my courses is booked SOLID every day from 8am to 7pm.

I figure it won't be all that bad.

we are golfing full on here in some parts of California.

Slow Play? no such thing, what has happen with single rider to cart and walking is the pace of play has been even and consistent. Probably because you don't have a hooker and slicer riding together.

If possible when everyone walks or ride single, play as foursome, the pace of play actually speeds up.

Posted this before but I really don't mind waiting. Just happy to get out and if it takes a while it takes a while.

haha, we all knew that was coming. Working with airpods in.
haha, I know a few people who are taking the work aspect very seriously. I do the same thing I do in my office office that I do in my home office: Sit around, talk on the phone, and wait for bouts of creativity.

Quite honestly, I would welcome any kind of play right now

At this moment in time, I am just wanting the chance to play - if it's slow then it's slow. Better than being stuck at home with nowhere to swing a club!

We played as a threesome today in right at 3 hours. Course was wide open.
Last Friday I played 18. Teed off at 9:30, walked all 18. I was done before 12:30 and shot a 92.

Will be happy to just get out when we can at this point*

*subject to change opinion once I get on the course

Hopefully everyone will be so grateful to be playing that slow play won't be such a big deal (at least for a few weeks).

Hopefully everyone will be so grateful to be playing that slow play won't be such a big deal (at least for a few weeks).
i don't know. Based on the level of selfishness I have seen during this shelter in place order, I can't imagine people will all of the sudden flip a switch.

Back