Are you ready and/or willing to get on an airplane?

Are you ready/willing to fly again?

• Of course, why wouldn't I get on an airplane?

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Yes, as long as I have an empty seat next to me and a mask

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Maybe, but I'm going to wait a while longer

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Probably won't fly for the remainder of the year

Votes: 22 23.7%

• Total voters
I would fly tomorrow for business if needed. I was supposed to fly for a cruise next week and would have if the cruise had not been canceled. I think getting on a flight to Vegas tomorrow would be less of a risk than me driving there.

I've flown for business... usually multi leg and multi hour fights to get to the desert for work. It sucks.
I've flown for a job. Multi legs, multi hour days, multiple weeks flying. It sucked.
I don't want to fly anymore.

I'm not afraid of catching Covid. If it happens, it happens. I'm not afraid of a plane crash.I just don't want to fly any more. Previously the airport and airline experience wasn't too bad but regulations and overall hassle have made it less than pleasant for me.

It's like eating a PB&J sammich every day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a few years... being given steak for a week, and then being asked to live off of PB&J again. Nope.

I'll fly if I need to.

We have not been overwhelmed where I'm at, in fact we have been 1 of the first counties to open up in CO. There a big number of hospitals that are having to furlough people or let them go due to the over reaction of the media on this. Am I saying this virus is not dangerous, no. What I'm saying is that no matter what precautions are taken when the good Lord decides it's my time to go, then it's my time & by his hand whether it be corona, car wreck, heart attack or old age.

Tex Governor advised peeps to get all elective surgery done now - Do not wait - will help hospitals, employment and patients.

As to your time to go, yes one can take all precautions, but stuff happens.

There is so much info out there - both right and wrong - that it's up to you, your age and health, to decide what to do, whether in the air or not, as long as you respect others.

I flew today to Tampa via BWI. The airport in Baltimore was quite busy this afternoon.

Actually sitting in the Nashville airport right now. First time to fly since December, and the crowds have been pretty decent.

My only planned trip this year has been postponed until next year, and even if it had not I was considering canceling due to the pandemic. So I have no trips scheduled for the rest of the year.

Just bought tickets from chicago to austin tx for my wifes bday in September. $51 roundtrip apiece! Hopefully things are better by then.

Back