Are You Traveling in 2021

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of worldly changes will take place, but rather than make this about an illness, cure or anything political (not allowed here), as things stand now, are you planning on traveling for golf in 2021?

I'm trying to get something going for early spring, depending on availability a couple of us are thinking North/South Carolina. Just depends on travel restrictions.

Absofreakinglutely!!!!! Any chance I get

Not at this time, but am hoping to if I can rebuild my golfing fund when things get back to normal.

Yes.

Absolutely. And several times. Going to make up for this year in a big way.

• Admin
depends if my buddy down in Nashville will actually golf with me outside.

Ugghhh. You mean like tomorrow?
You canceled me like the woke does to anything fun.

Oh hell yes.

Ugghhh. You mean like tomorrow?
You canceled me like the woke does to anything fun.

Are you drunk? :LOL:

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Nothing currently planned but I wouldn't be afraid to travel somewhere to play.

We are planning on 1 trip for sure during Spring Break for the whole family. Maybe another for the wife and I and then I have one in December ready to go. :)

I’m traveling as much as I can. Family tripped planned and hopefully a THP Experience mixed in somewhere.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I've been traveling all year. Can't imagine 2021 will be any different.

As things stand now, we would not put our potential 2021 travel plans into action.

We will make a few short trips I would think, but no long, multi week road trips.

Whether I travel to play golf or not will depend on me being chosen for a THP event.

Hellllllll yes......get me the eff outta here if everything is ok for me to do so. Lol can’t wait

I hope to travel in 2021. First up is Colorado for family and some kind of a vacation, somewhere. I also have professional conferences in VA and ME that I want to attend. And I also have an idea to travel somewhere warm in late winter or early spring to play golf with THPers (not an official experience, just personal fun travel). I am playing with that idea.

If i get asked to travel, then yes....Other than that, I may make a drive to Nw Orleans when my step son Graduates from the Masters Program he is in...

Back