Are You Traveling in 2021

Yes, traveling to the beach in early summer.

Don't have anything planned at the moment, but should the opportunity arise (aka THP Experience) I'll absolutely be in full go mode.

Man, I desperately hope so.

I need to visit friends and have copious fun.

1608321725538.gif

Only if it's to a THP Event (y)

might just tack a week in Destin to the New Orleans trip if i can talk the Bestest Half into it

Man, I desperately hope so.

I need to visit friends and have copious fun.

You are traveling in the first month :ROFLMAO:

Yes sir I'm traveling for golf in 2021

March - golf in Panama City Fl
June - golf in Wis Dells
June - Golf in Orlando
July - golf in Wis Dells, different group
Nov - golf in Dallas at Bent Tree Veterans event

Definitely plan on traveling for some golf. I cannot wait to go on a few trips.

In about 28 days my wife and I are driving down to North Carolina for 2 months. She thinks its to look for retirement spots (ok maybe thats partly true) but I get to golf so thats what I'm focusing on!

I don't have anything planned at the moment. As soon as my parents are comfortable with it I am going to head to FL to see them and I will definitely play golf while I am down there. Other than that once the world opens up a bit I will definitely travel for work.

I would be open to traveling now frankly but it makes my wife and daughter nervous and it is easier of I don't rock the boat if I don't have to on the home front.

I will def be traveling for golf in 2021. Hopefully some fun adventures to make up for 2020.

Heck yeah I am! How much will be determined by how my wife's business takes off but I'm planning on at least one trip.

No plans yet but I expect to travel a time or three (THP Experience, perhaps?).

Attachments

• 1608322249135.png
    1608322249135.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
For golf, no. I was meant to go back home next year for my brother and I's 50th and his wedding, for the first time in 11 years. But, that's not happening now, maybe 2022.

5th anniversary trip and The Grandaddy 😅. I’m speaking it into existence!

Yep. I’m in Florida now for the holidays and will spend a week or so here in January, February, and March and golf is planned especially that I have another old friend that now has a condo less than a mile from ours. I have tickets to Phoenix to meet a few good buddies for our annual Super Bowl guys weekend(19th annual for a few of us) where we will play 7 rounds in 5 days and maybe get to go to the Phoenix Open like we did last year. I’m hoping the Master’s will be able to have spectators in April and if so we will have a fun golf weekend and a Monday practice round at AN to finish the trip.

Yes! We have a Bahamas trip planned in April that is in question but I also plan to take a long vacation also sometime late in 2021.

There's a little trip to Austin that a few of us AZ & TX THPers are planning next fall...:banana:

Back