Are You Traveling in 2021

Just booked our flights for Panama City Beach for March 11-15th ⛳

Booked flights to Colorado Springs in April to play the Air Force Academy courses ⛳

Had a Pebble trip planned for late January. Unfortunately cancelled because the resort is still shut down due to Monterey County's stay-at-home order. Rescheduled to late February and hoping those dates hold.

We will head up to Massachusetts in the summer to visit my wife's parents and spend a week in Cape Cod. I'll more than likely play a round near their house and one in Cape Cod. Certainly looking forward to it!

Pinehurst last week of March

Hope to be going on the annual guys trip in the fall to Phoenix.
This year got cancelled due to Covid so we're all looking forward to it.

Yes - booked flights for April golf trip with some buddies!

Looking at traveling to St Kitts this winter for a golf weekend. US Territory so not locked out and no passport needed.
Hmmm, might want to recheck that about the Passport for St. Kitts. It is not a U.S. territory. Maybe you have it mixed up with St. Thomas

I have the D.R. and Colombia in a few weeks if things don't get worst with the new strain stuff.

I'd like to travel for some golf in 2021, yea. Most likely I will a little bit. I'd like to get back out to AZ again, or back down to TX. We'll see. Depends on income and time, more so than the rest of the BS.

Flying to Lajitas this Friday for my birthday trip. Heading to Austin the 1st weekend of Feb to play our course there. Planning on my N Ireland trip this summer.
I ain’t worried ‘bout no Rona as long as I can go where I want.

A big goal this year is to travel and play more. Hoping things allow that to happen a bit more.

I did book my first trip for next week. It’s a family trip with the wife and in-laws, as a chill ‘celebration of life’ for her recently passed grandfather. We’re going to Callaway Gardens in GA for some time together, and the in-laws suggested I bring my clubs. So while not a golf-trip. It’s a trip and I’ll play a couple rounds.

I’m definitely hoping to travel a few more times though!

Not for awhile. Where I live if you travel 150 miles or more outside our county you have to quarantine for TEN DAYS once you return.

Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, I don't see any travel this year at this moment in time

Flying to Lajitas this Friday for my birthday trip. Heading to Austin the 1st weekend of Feb to play our course there. Planning on my N Ireland trip this summer.
I ain’t worried ‘bout no Rona as long as I can go where I want.
Courses are currently closed and the restrictions in N Ireland have been extended until March at the moment, and anyone travelling to the country has to self-isolate for 10 days and provide various details on top of the proof of negative COVID test - failure to comply with any of these things will incur fines

Hopefully things will settle down and you can make your trip, but I would be keeping an eye on things

I was supposed to be in Turkey playing at the start of April, but that’s had to be cancelled. Even residential golf holidays in the UK are unlikely to happen any time soon which means another couple of trips are away to be cancelled. Am hoping so much that by the time the MC comes around that everything has opened up a wee bit.

I was supposed to be in Turkey playing at the start of April, but that’s had to be cancelled. Even residential golf holidays in the UK are unlikely to happen any time soon which means another couple of trips are away to be cancelled. Am hoping so much that by the time the MC comes around that everything has opened up a wee bit.
We were supposed to be going to St Lucia at Easter, so just waiting for official confirmation that we won't be going so that we can reschedule it, and we would often have a couple weekends away playing golf here in the UK as well but we haven't even thought about the possibility of booking something yet

I hope things ease soon so that everyone can get a bit of normality back in their lives

We were supposed to be going to St Lucia at Easter, so just waiting for official confirmation that we won't be going so that we can reschedule it, and we would often have a couple weekends away playing golf here in the UK as well but we haven't even thought about the possibility of booking something yet

I hope things ease soon so that everyone can get a bit of normality back in their lives
We're the same, Donna and I were looking at a big holiday this year just to treat ourselves after a rough couple of years but obviously that's on the back burner. We're now just waiting for Jet2 to formally announce flight cancellations so there's a chance of a refund, hotel deposits clearly gone but them's the breaks. In hindsight we should never have booked, but were just desperate to have something in the calendar together. Like you say, hope things open up again - we're still due a round when they do!

For anyone planning on going outside of the US be aware of the new requirement to have a negative test result within three days of return from the US. Effective Jan 26th.

Availability and expense of tests abroad as well as the risk of testing positive and being stuck would definitely temper my willingness to go outside of the US right now.

If i can drive there, yes, no flights

We're the same, Donna and I were looking at a big holiday this year just to treat ourselves after a rough couple of years but obviously that's on the back burner. We're now just waiting for Jet2 to formally announce flight cancellations so there's a chance of a refund, hotel deposits clearly gone but them's the breaks. In hindsight we should never have booked, but were just desperate to have something in the calendar together. Like you say, hope things open up again - we're still due a round when they do!
Damn right we are (y)

Unfortunately, due to the circumstances, I don't see any travel this year at this moment in time

Courses are currently closed and the restrictions in N Ireland have been extended until March at the moment, and anyone travelling to the country has to self-isolate for 10 days and provide various details on top of the proof of negative COVID test - failure to comply with any of these things will incur fines

Hopefully things will settle down and you can make your trip, but I would be keeping an eye on things

The eternal optimist in me says "it'll be fine" but the realist is saying "Man, cut your dang loses, file an insurance claim & get what money you can back".

I think International travel has a long way to go, industry & countries need to agree on how they want to make sure people are healthy (Vaccination Passport, testing etc) which I pray they get sorted by the Summer as we want to go back to New Zealand for Christmas and NZ was very strict handling the virus.

Other than that I will be traveling for work unless I get a new job as well as hopefully a golf trip with my buddy for our birthdays. Double masking, face shields and distancing where possible then it's down to luck.

Having been in Australia in March, I will have to accept that no travel until 2022 is not something I can whine about.

strictly for golf? I don't know. But I would like to sneak away somewhere, even if it's just for a long weekend. Maybe @sposey013168 will invite me down.

Back