Arizona local outing 3/1/2020

oumagic

‘24 NFL Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.2
UPDATED 2/18/20 with all 12 confirmed. If anyone drops out, I will ask again for anyone that can make it.

We have three tee times reserved on 3/1 at Poston Butte Golf Club. Wildcat4life got us tee times at $73 per person and the tee times are 9:04 AM and 9:12 and 9:20 AM. We are getting together to play golf and celebrate a few bdays: my 47th bday is on 3/1 and @robrandalgz is less than 80 years old on 3/9 and @tucsoncacti has a under 90 birthday in April. Please don't get us anything; our gift is just getting to play some golf with our THP friends! If you feel obligated to give something, just make a donation to St. Jude's and we would be thankful!

Groupings will be a random draw done on 2/24/20. We will play the white tees and odd/even format. Course handicap was figured using white tees on 2/16/20

PostonButte.14.jpg

Confirmed (course hcp from white tees)
@oumagic 9
@mtbloco 21
@robrandalgz 21
@Wildcat4life 1
@Roadrunner 13
@MSEASU 10
@dunkjez 5
@echico 10
@tanker337 10
@MagicSpell 21
@tucsoncacti 19
@Doubleb21 12

Last edited:
I'm in. Looking forward to this. And two birthdays to celebrate!

AZ is a little ways away, but I was hoping... just checked SWA and they don't have a good flights back on Sunday and I don't really have a day of vacation to use. Sucks, too, because it was only $114 each way. Was hoping to fly in late Saturday and back late Sunday, but no dice.

Have fun and hope the two birthday boys get an eagle!

I'm in!!

Now where to stay Saturday night???

Now where to stay Saturday night???

If you want to meet up close to my house on Saturday, the San tan mall area has some restaurants. Or close to downtown chandler could be fun to go out to some breweries.

If anyone wants to meet at my house Sunday morning, I can take 4 people with me. My wife is taking me to AZ Wilderness Brewery after golf on Sunday for my bday beer :)

In. Put me in the short knockers group if there is one.

That looks awesome!

In

If anyone still wants to go, don’t hesitate to post. We can try and get another tee time but don’t want to be stuck with a tee time without enough players.

Three more peeps for a 3rd tee time. Come on boys, the water is just fine out here!

@Stribs you know you want in on this.

If anyone still wants to go, don’t hesitate to post. We can try and get another tee time but don’t want to be stuck with a tee time without enough players.

Correct I will reach out to the course as soon as I know we have at least 11. Or at least one or two maybes. So don't be shy.

@sourmash, you owe yourself one. Getcho @ss up in here!

@tanker337 being firmed gives me all the feels. :love:

I just re-read through our entire original AZ outing thread. I'm getting stoked to see you lugs again! And then..........we have May!!!!!!

So, I am officially in. Couldn't stand to miss getting out to play some golf with you guys!

BTW Sean, March 1st is my mom's birthday too...

Wish I could make it but will be recovering from surgery during this time

@Wildcat4life was able to get a 3rd tee time and we have 11 confirmed. If anyone needs to cancel, please let us know ASAP. We still have one spot open :)

A little over 2 weeks away, boys.

I am in for the last spot boys!

Back