Excited to see which course is getting the #Gauntlet nod......event has previously been held on amazing courses.

Excited to see which course is getting the #Gauntlet nod......event has previously been held on amazing courses.

Strictly rumor...But that trend continues and might just be the best of all of them.

Strictly rumor...But that trend continues and might just be the best of all of them.

Almost expected at this point......and I'm not surprised to see this rumor. Bar just keeps on getting raised.....over and over again.

Who whoa whoa. Petes in on this.
Gauntlet, ZooCrew, Arizona…I think a lot of people will want to be in on this.

I've been dying to visit AZ. You hiring?

Gauntlet, ZooCrew, Arizona…I think a lot of people will want to be in on this.

I've been dying to visit AZ. You hiring?

Yep. Although you might be overqualified to reply to emails and answer phones.

This is a great venue for a great event - not sure how you guys pulled it off, but WOW!

The Gauntlet in Arizona?

Man, will that be a great event, and at an amazing course!

Looking forward to it. If you need some local help, please let me know!

Anyone up for some Top Golf January 14th, possibly the 13th? Celebrating my birthday, and would like to do it while I hit golf balls and drink beer.

Scottsdale or Gilbert?
I can probably do the 14th, but I'm driving to Vegas on the 15th, so I can't stay out too late.

Whether I'm in #TheGauntlet or not, I'm going to play We-Ko-Pa in 2016!

Scottsdale or Gilbert?
I can probably do the 14th, but I'm driving to Vegas on the 15th, so I can't stay out too late.
Probably Scottsdale. Actually I don't really have a preference, I just usually drive past the Scottsdale one because when I'm in Phoenix I'm usually going to McDowell for something. Is there much of a difference between the two?

Anyone going to the Patriot All American at Wigwam? The Amateur AM is on the 27th.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Probably Scottsdale. Actually I don't really have a preference, I just usually drive past the Scottsdale one because when I'm in Phoenix I'm usually going to McDowell for something. Is there much of a difference between the two?
Other than gambling nearby at Talking Stick, not much.

Excited to finally be able attend a THP event.

Scottsdale works for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wickenburg Ranch 29th or 30th
11:30
Anyone up for it?

So...Scottsdale Top Golf, 14 January...what's a time folks can make? Thinking around 1730 or so (I'm driving up from Sierra Vista), get some dinner there...unless that's too early/late? I've no idea what the scene is where we can get in early enough for a stall but still enjoying the scene.

Excited to finally be able attend a THP event.

Its going to be a tough ticket, that is for sure, but a great time no question about it.

12/29
11:48. I can change day if necessary. I booked 4. Have at least one spot open
Me
Tanker337
Kensisland- tentative

Back