That's the other thing I want to look into...off road trails. I've got a trail ready Rubicon.
I haven't been over there, but I hear the back way to Crown King is pretty popular. YouTube:

I haven't been over there, but I hear the back way to Crown King is pretty popular. YouTube:

Nice. Good to know there are some trails out there.

I'll miss the high mountains over Lake Tahoe though....

Attachments

• IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 3
I subjected myself to the pain of Las Sendas in a tournament today. 😵

Nice. Good to know there are some trails out there.

I'll miss the high mountains over Lake Tahoe though....
Not "some" trails - there are TONS of trails, all over the state. I lived in CA for most of my life before escaping and moving out here, and I never cease to be amazed at how much available off-roading there is in AZ.

Head up to Sedona or Flagstaff when you need your mountains and pine trees fix:

Not "some" trails - there are TONS of trails, all over the state. I lived in CA for most of my life before escaping and moving out here, and I never cease to be amazed at how much available off-roading there is in AZ.

Head up to Sedona or Flagstaff when you need your mountains and pine trees fix:

Can't wait to find them. Maybe some of us can hook up for some trail runs.

Great day at Sedona Golf Resort today! Only in the mid-90s, but a nice breeze.
c790496bab50703b9b29af7f1b450c28.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Frist time out in 10 months ... went to GCU. The front was right where I left off ... then the back nine I blew it up ... all in all a great day to be out with friends. Managed a bird on the front which is really rare for me, so I am happy with my return.

Anyone up for a round this weekend (Phx or higher elevations)?

We are playing Continental today and Sedona Golf Resort tomorrow.

Anyone up for a round this weekend (Phx or higher elevations)?
It doesn’t look like I am playing this weekend. I might try to sneak out early tomorrow, but it looks unlikely

I might get out tomorrow but that depends on if my house remodel gets to a goodstage today. so i'll just snipe a single if i have a window to play.

It was sunny and in the low 80s at Sedona Golf Resort today but pretty windy. My game was off but I birdied the 18th for the first time ever so I guess will come back for more! BTW, the chicken wings at PJs were great after our round.

Anyone up for a round next weekend? My normal tournament is in Flagstaff next Saturday and I don’t want to make that drive.

For anyone looking for deals around Phx this summer, I purchased a gold card at Gold Canyon resort for $75 which gets Dinosaur Mountain to $38 and Sidewinder to $25 thru Sep.

Also We-Ko-Pa at $40 with the card.

Tough to beat those rates for those tracks if you can withstand the heat.

Anyone up for a round next weekend? My normal tournament is in Flagstaff next Saturday and I don’t want to make that drive.
Was thinking of trying out Lookout MTN tomorrow or Friday afternoon. I know its blasting hot, but it about all I got time wise.

Was thinking of trying out Lookout MTN tomorrow or Friday afternoon. I know its blasting hot, but it about all I got time wise.
maybe.....what time were you thinking?

Back