Continental (11:10 tee time) in Flag was pretty wide open, except for the slow couple in front of us, no one behind us. Mid-80s and sunny, but windy. 3 hour round.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Depending on time, me too. I like Lookout mtn
@mtbloco last tee time is 2:50, I was thinking somewhere in there as work switched things up on me in the last 24 hours

I have been traveling and am back at work today. I am jealous, but no golf for me until next week :(

@mtbloco last tee time is 2:50, I was thinking somewhere in there as work switched things up on me in the last 24 hours

Golf now shows a 2:50 and 3pm slot tomorrow. I might be crazy to play in 109F but I want to play golf. so I'm game to try.

Golf now shows a 2:50 and 3pm slot tomorrow. I might be crazy to play in 109F but I want to play golf. so I'm game to try.
Lets do it.....can you make the tee time? @MSEASU ??

Great day at the Bison Golf Club in Show Low on Saturday. Fun, tough, interesting course with one of the best finishing holes we've played in memory! Looking forward to going back to visit the Show Low/Pinetop area in a couple weeks. We stopped to look at the Pinetop Lakes course and can't wait to play it!

Random pictures of the Bison course.
53f860026b710d104ee0be768646675b.jpg
23098e18a5bba3cf46d2c550c04e01c8.jpg

I really want to get up there to play bison. Thanks for the pics! @FatChance

Anyone up for a round this weekend ? I’m not contagious anymore 😷

Last edited:
Great day at the Bison Golf Club in Show Low on Saturday. Fun, tough, interesting course with one of the best finishing holes we've played in memory! Looking forward to going back to visit the Show Low/Pinetop area in a couple weeks. We stopped to look at the Pinetop Lakes course and can't wait to play it!

Random pictures of the Bison course.
53f860026b710d104ee0be768646675b.jpg
23098e18a5bba3cf46d2c550c04e01c8.jpg

Damn. I wish i would have known you were playing, I would have hooked up with you. I played there Saturday also.

That's my home course. (y)

I’ll join. Do I need to call?
I think that would be easiest. They are not letting you book singles online, so just tell them you want to be added to the cherry threesome. It should be $30

Shall we have a little side action during our round saturday? @MSEASU @oumagic @robrandalgz With the four of use we have an good distribution of handicaps. (9, 9.2, 20.2 and 21.5). That gives us a chance to play team best ball. Or we could play net skins (with or without skin carry forward) or another individual style game.

Sean mentioned a game he has played called 3 putt poker.
Ante is $5. Your money guarantees two cards. For every 3 putt, you owe another dollar. 4 putt, a 2nd dollar. For 1 putt, you earn an extra card. 0 putt 2 cards. End of round, you deal a hand of stud poker and winner takes the pot. Usually whoever has most cards wins. But sometime a guy gets a pair of aces and beats a guy with 6 cards.​

@MagicSpell plays another game:
Each player starts with a number of points equal to their hc. Then you add to that based on score on each hole. Birdie is 3 points, par is 1 point, bogey is 0 points, and double bogey is -1.​

What do you guys think? My game is not trending in the right direction. while I love team golf, I'm not sure I can be much help for my partner.

I think we all throw in $10 and play skins. No carryover and the one with most skins wins the pot.

or Team best ball with me and @MSEASU on opposite teams. Do you want to play blue tees or black tees?

I think we all throw in $10 and play skins. No carryover and the one with most skins wins the pot.

or Team best ball with me and @MSEASU on opposite teams. Do you want to play blue tees or black tees?

The par 3s are going to be really hard for me with thee of them 205, 225, and 210 from the blacks.

Back