Arizona Monthly Recommendations

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc
Kind of a last minute decision but the wife and I are looking into spending a month (maybe 2) in Arizona. Does anyone know of any reasonable websites to go to look? Everyone I have gone to is pretty astronomical in price. I realize its the busy season. I've looked at the usual Air bnb and other websites and they are pretty much out of our range. Looking at 2k at the most a month. Do these exist their for that price? If you have a website to point me to it would be appreciated. Thanks

Phoenix is very expensive this time of year. Especially with the Super Bowl this year. Maybe look at the Tucson area, much more reasonable

Phoenix is very expensive this time of year. Especially with the Super Bowl this year. Maybe look at the Tucson area, much more reasonable
Forgot about Super Bowl. Been looking at Tuscon/Oro Valley area for Feb-March will focus on that, thanks.

Forgot about Super Bowl. Been looking at Tuscon/Oro Valley area for Feb-March will focus on that, thanks.
If you do come out let me know. Lots of THPers to tee it up with

Oh I plan on that! Hopefully we can find something. Right now its cheaper for us to fly to Barcelona and stay for a month.

Oh I plan on that! Hopefully we can find something. Right now its cheaper for us to fly to Barcelona and stay for a month.
Check out Portugal. Cousin went there last year and is thinking of buying a house there. Said the golf was great

Check out Portugal. Cousin went there last year and is thinking of buying a house there. Said the golf was great

Love Portugal! I'll look for flights there too. Found a great price on flight to Barcelona. Been there a few times. Probably my favorite city. Just not much golf during those months. This is all last minute so I know it will be hit or miss.

Phoenix is outrageous this year. I had a cousin that wanted to do the same: he was contemplating coming for phoenix open and Super Bowl and staying through spring training. The cost was crazy

That is crazy wow

I just looked at Lake Havasu City rental listings on Zillow, - we're the same as anywhere else in AZ, we get crowded with the snowbirds in winter, but there are a bunch of rentals within your budget. It's a smaller town here and the golf options are more limited, but everything is a lot more affordable.

Back