Arizona THP Golf League

I've run into an issue for the Aug 22nd event. Only 12 spots available. Called for additional spots as more people wanted in but they are not available.

Anyone unsure if they can make it or want out?

Thanks

I've run into an issue for the Aug 22nd event. Only 12 spots available. Called for additional spots as more people wanted in but they are not available.

Anyone unsure if they can make it or want out?

Thanks

Is there a time on Friday or Sunday? I know it's not ideal but I could switch days if that helps. I have a hotel reservation for Friday adn Sat. nights, so really want to attend and play this course.

Is there a time on Friday or Sunday? I know it's not ideal but I could switch days if that helps. I have a hotel reservation for Friday adn Sat. nights, so really want to attend and play this course.

No worries right now. Looking for volunteers to take their names off the list if unsure. Something can always be worked out.

Have fun in Sedona, boys! I went ahead and bowed out...it's right around the time of my move anyway.

If my Air BnB was refundable, I would back out but I'm already on the hook for $350.00 for a Friday and Saturday night stay (too late to cancel at this point).

Didn't we have 20 times blocked out already?

If my Air BnB was refundable, I would back out but I'm already on the hook for $350.00 for a Friday and Saturday night stay (too late to cancel at this point).

Didn't we have 20 times blocked out already?

No when I set up a few months ago we did not have that many members and wasn't sure how many people would be going up to Sedona. At least 20 tee times will be set up from now on.

Adding in the Feb date!

In for the following!

8/22
9/20
10/18
11/21
01/16/21
02/20/2021

In for the new dates....
01/16/21
02/20/2021

Please add me for September and February 🙏

Looking forward to Sunday:drinks::banana::guitar:

Definitely in for February!

December 12th - The Preserve Golf Club ($70/player). is that the same as Saddlebrook?

It is.....Saddlebrook is a large retirement community in North Tucson

In for 2/20

And I outta go practice for this weekend. I haven’t touched a club since last months event! :(

In for 2/20

And I outta go practice for this weekend. I haven’t touched a club since last months event! :(

No need to practice man just show up no warm up and go! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can’t wait to tee it up.....been awhile for me.

Winner of the AZTHP marker will come from the winning team. Winners will determine their MVP.

Back