Arizona THP Golf League

IM ok with the blues. Ratings says this is easier than Stonecreek. Lol

sorry for late reply, glad you found one to fill the spot. I am in home remodeling hell right now

A spot just opened up for Sedona if anyone is interested. Post if you can make it.

I'm in for Verrado in January if there's still room. Otherwise, put me on the wait list.
I'll make sure I'm all paid up on dues by then. :)
Thanks!

I'm in for Verrado in January if there's still room. Otherwise, put me on the wait list.
Thanks!
We will put you in for 2021

My daughter just moved back to Phoenix. I'll make sure and hit you guys up when I travel out to see her. Probably head that way at least twice a year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks!
Be still my beating heart. :love:

Looking for a replacement for this week in Sedona. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks

Looking for a replacement for this week in Sedona. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks

Getting excited for Sedona Golf! After decades of mountain biking, hiking camping there, I can't wait to finally tee it up! We still have one spot open. Anyone want to make the drive to meet us? To sweeten the deal, you'll be teeing it up with @robrandalgz and I i the first group going off at 9am.

@Snowman @fupresti @Spivey @c0ncept @tucsondivots

1597767797762.png

Hey there league members, we will be announcing two more events today for March and May 2021. The board of directors want to thank all of you for your support, and showing up to make these events happen. 2021 is already shaping up to be a fantastic season for the AZ THP golf league!!

My retirement to Arizona can not come soon enough! You guys have your feces together! 👍👍

Hey there league members, we will be announcing two more events today for March and May 2021. The board of directors want to thank all of you for your support, and showing up to make these events happen. 2021 is already shaping up to be a fantastic season for the AZ THP golf league!!

March event posted in OP. @tucsoncacti what a great find in March.

I’m in for February and March.

Have fun in Sedona, boys!!

Please add me to the march and May events also!

Please add me to March and May! can't wait for the April reveal!

This third event is something special to me. A new course in a new place. This is why the guys wanted this league.

I can’t wait.

October is drawing close. What’s your date in October as I’d like to join in so I can meet everyone?

October is drawing close. What’s your date in October as I’d like to join in so I can meet everyone?
October 18th Poston Butte

Poston

Any Albatross club member is welcome as a guest and can play for skins with an established handicap. But if you win the event coin you can’t take it home with you

If you’re in just let me know

October 18th Poston Butte

Poston

Any Albatross club member is welcome as a guest and can play for skins with an established handicap. But if you win the event coin you can’t take it home with you
That looks like a great course. I’ll try and schedule this in.

Back