Arizona THP Golf League

Congrats @echico fun day out at Poston. See you all in a month.

I got a net skin! Whoop whoop!

Great day fellas. I had a lot of fun while not playing great. Thanks to everyone.

I also want to thank @Blade Man for coming out as a guest. Hope you had a great day and we made any future decisions easier.

Great day fellas. I had a lot of fun while not playing great. Thanks to everyone.

I also want to thank @Blade Man for coming out as a guest. Hope you had a great day and we made any future decisions easier.
Nice "scramble" for 2 gross skins, brother!!(y)

Last edited:
BOD, we need to have a discussion about the war chest and league championship next month.

Last edited:
2 for 2 in THP related events at Posten Butte. When I retire in 20 yrs I will have to look into moving there. lol

Good round today, 2 doubles and no birdies. Very odd. I had so many birdie putts just die at the hole or burn edges, it was so frustrating. To group 2, no I did not break a club on hole 10. I did the over the leg motion but let go of one end as to not break my 3 month old clubs. :p That is my angry time on a bad shot. Put the club away and on to the next shot.

My quote after the round when I got the marker, "I guess I have to put this round in GHIN then right?"
Great playing today. Wasn’t even close.

Skins and closest to the pin have been paid out - - congrats to the winners, especially @Wildcat4life, who won two skins & CTP!

Great time as always during our League events. Always a joy to play a round with @mtbloco - congrats on that killer bag man! 🔥
Want to thank @Blade Man who traveled from Cali to spend the weekend down here. It was great to finally meet you and get a round in together. Wish we could’ve played more, but that’s what next time is for.

@echico congrats on a great round and taking the coin home!

It was great to see everyone again and I’m looking forward to next months League Championship.

It was great meeting everyone. Wish I had played better, but don’t we all. Big thanks to @AzGolfer and @Wildcat4life for the awesome hospitality. Going to need to plan a trip without the wife so I have more free time. It was great meeting all of you , until next time. CE441995-F8CE-4F4F-851C-2B857D9318EB.jpeg73C90509-6EB5-4494-92D8-59A4E074D41A.jpegEB601212-726C-4163-9921-F002FE20B35F.jpeg

It’s league championship next event. Get the practice in and remember what you’re playing for.
AFD38A47-A9D1-40E2-8BEC-D3184F5ECCCB.jpeg

Crown Royal Peach?

Would you be mad if I made it a dog tag? lol

IMG_20201020_134231_046.jpg

Yes I would like to know the recipe please.
Not much of a recipe but your choices change the taste profile dramatically. I like to use Arizona Peach Tea. My personal pour is about 4 oz. of Crown Royal Peach and a splash of tea for "color". A twist of lemon changes the taste more than you think. My wife prefers regular iced tea with about a 1 oz. pour of Crown Royal Peach, 4oz of iced tea and generous amounts of lemon twist. Over ice these are, simply, the most refreshing summer drinks I've ever had (and I've had "a few"). Crown Royal Peach is a limited sale item. It's released as a small batch once a year. When it's gone, it's gone. You MIGHT still find some on a shelf here or there but it sells out quickly once the run starts. I'm down to my last 7 bottles (and no, you can't buy one of them :LOL:).

I recently tried this with Arizona Arnold Palmer. Tasty but just doesn't round the corner like my drink.

Any deals I need to know about for staying in Tucson on Friday night before the tournament. I may even take Friday off to get a practice round in as it has been years since I played there.

Any deals I need to know about for staying in Tucson on Friday night before the tournament. I may even take Friday off to get a practice round in as it has been years since I played there.
@Wildcat4life can usually hook you up with something at a pretty decent rate on site. Makes it so convenient to go from your room to the course.

Not much of a recipe but your choices change the taste profile dramatically. I like to use Arizona Peach Tea. My personal pour is about 4 oz. of Crown Royal Peach and a splash of tea for "color". A twist of lemon changes the taste more than you think. My wife prefers regular iced tea with about a 1 oz. pour of Crown Royal Peach, 4oz of iced tea and generous amounts of lemon twist. Over ice these are, simply, the most refreshing summer drinks I've ever had (and I've had "a few"). Crown Royal Peach is a limited sale item. It's released as a small batch once a year. When it's gone, it's gone. You MIGHT still find some on a shelf here or there but it sells out quickly once the run starts. I'm down to my last 7 bottles (and no, you can't buy one of them :LOL:).

I recently tried this with Arizona Arnold Palmer. Tasty but just doesn't round the corner like my drink.
I went with 6 oz of plain iced tea and 2oz peach crown with a Splenda packet. Not quite perfect on my first attempt, but really good.

I am looking forward to Sewailo in 3 weeks!

I went with 6 oz of plain iced tea and 2oz peach crown with a Splenda packet.
Didn't you learn anything in Vegas. You might as well play in a damn skirt!! ;)

On second thought, don't do that to the other AZ guys!!

AS after 5

Back