Arizona THP Golf League

The December event will be a call out event. If you want to challenge a league member in a match play event let it be known. Winner will have loser pay league dues for next year.

Consider this a feastivus for the rest of us. Any grievances can be made whole before next league year.

Match play will be based on handicap. First call out will be the first matchup

My callout is @phoffer. Parameters set.

Can I file a grievance on Randy's behalf? I don't think it's fair for him to get demolished so badly right before Christmas

Can I file a grievance on Randy's behalf? I don't think it's fair for him to get demolished so badly right before Christmas
Considering that, by that time, it will be almost a month since I'll have even touched my clubs, you're probably not far off. :cry:

Well @oumagic cant make it so he and I will play again later as he is one of my favorite people! I will wait for that beatdown on another day! So I am going to call out @MSEASU come on down your the next contestant! I am not losing to someone with ASU in their forum name! LFG

I’m calling out a good friend and one of the best guys in this forum but....

C968A3DA-049D-40E1-9553-967284834B36.jpeg

@mtbloco

I hope you’re bringing an avalanche beacon.
im going to put all of those strokes you’re giving me to good use.
I know I’m visiting pop city.... population you.

I’m calling out the tall guy of our league, just to see which one of us puts UHX irons to better use!!

@MagicSpell, let’s do this!!!

Well @oumagic cant make it so he and I will play again later as he is one of my favorite people! I will wait for that beatdown on another day! So I am going to call out @MSEASU come on down your the next contestant! I am not losing to someone with ASU in their forum name! LFG
UA should be used to coming in second to ASU.

I’m calling out the tall guy of our league, just to see which one of us puts UHX irons to better use!!

@MagicSpell, let’s do this!!!
Challenge heartily accepted! Either way we know a set of UHX irons will be victorious :ROFLMAO:

So many guys are improving in this league I have to get my stuff together.

So many guys are improving in this league I have to get my stuff together.
Picking each other up through the crucible of fun competition.

Unless tee times are early, I can’t play in league this Sunday. My daughter’s recital got moved to Sunday at 4.

Unless tee times are early, I can’t play in league this Sunday. My daughter’s recital got moved to Sunday at 4.

First tee time is 11:40. I'm sorry

Back