Arizona THP Golf League

Less than a week I will probably going to have to give this up...... whose going to take it from me?

52C21D07-3B52-47B7-B265-719935546770.jpeg

BTW this might be the only time I have this so I will be using as my ball marker on Saturday.

#ballerenergy

Verrado Victory in case anyone needs it:
20855 Tiger Mountain Dr, Buckeye, 85396

Verrado Victory in case anyone needs it:
20855 Tiger Mountain Dr, Buckeye, 85396
Can't wait to see you again, brother. It's been too long.

Expect a frost delay on Saturday.

(623) 518-9967 if you want to call ahead. If you do call ahead and they have a frost delay then exit 8 miles early and have some breakfast tacos at Rudy's. Easy on and easy off the freeway.

Just noticed I jacked up my handicap I guess... posted a score from a par 62 course LOL. You can’t delete scores?

How bad are you guys going to feel if a guy that's touched his clubs three times in the last month drives 6 hours round trip and whips your @sses? :unsure:

Just noticed I jacked up my handicap I guess... posted a score from a par 62 course LOL. You can’t delete scores?
I entered scores from a tournament we had after I hadn't seen them posted for a few days after. Then I noticed they posted them. I had to have the pro at my club go in a delete them.

In your events, is it possible to play any set of tees? Neck surgery has taken some distance.....this sounds like a good group

In your events, is it possible to play any set of tees? Neck surgery has taken some distance.....this sounds like a good group
Yes that can be accomadated

We'll work with you, man. Hop in, pay your league dues ($50.00) and declare for next month! We'll be playing at Arizona National in February. ;)

Sandbag alert....................📢

First event of the year tomorrow!!!!

Perched upon the foothills of the White Tank Mountains, you'll feel on top of the world as you begin your journey at the Victory course. You'll not only enjoy views of the Founders course and clubhouse, but the entire western Phoenix valley below. Take a moment, and a deep breath. You're in for a wild ride...

Have fun tomorrow, boys! Verrado was one course I really wanted to play.

Back