Arizona THP Golf League

I might/should be able to get out that Friday afternoon to play. If you’re interested.
If it is not first thing in the morning I could sneak away for a Friday round

Hey guys I started my road trip today, but with suspect weather in NM im playing in Phoenix area tomorrow and must play suggestions? There is obviously a lot to choose from.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Hey guys I started my road trip today, but with suspect weather in NM im playing in Phoenix area tomorrow and must play suggestions? There is obviously a lot to choose from.

WeKoPa would be my first vote. Two beautiful courses at “reasonable” prices.

Wekopa
Grayhawk
Troon North
Verrado
Boulders South
Southern Dunes
Estrella

Thanks for the advice

Have we played Quintero for league? Or am I confusing that with Verrado?

We haven’t played it, but it is supposed to be excellent
Nice. Let's hope we can get it in the rotation. I'll assume summer will be our best bet from a greens fee standpoint.

Nice. Let's hope we can get it in the rotation. I'll assume summer will be our best bet from a greens fee standpoint.
I definitely want to play Quintero sometime!

Quintero is a camera course. Looks very good. All of the par 3's are similar. If you play it once you will like it but as you play more you see that it is repetitive and gimmicky. Again totally worth going to play it once or twice and out of towners love the views of the mountains. If I were to drive that way I would just keep going until I got to Wickenburg Ranch instead.

I played GCU today. Good layout, FAST and great condition for the greens. fairways were in good shape and most of the bad spots were marked ground under repair. Good sand except for people not using rakes. The pins are back to normal and the three some I played with pulled them all day. It should be fun for the group. We played black tee box today and I think combo will be good for the group. See you all on Saturday! Also, the only entrance is off of 59th avenue. My gps tried to take me in off Indian School Rd
C12A1093-81C0-4A26-A631-A426D1C4A6EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Did we pick the tees for this weekend yet?

@Pinche Baboso told me he would help me get ready for the Morgan Cup. He said I have to carry him piggy back during the round. Just letting you know I will play slower now.

@Pinche Baboso told me he would help me get ready for the Morgan Cup. He said I have to carry him piggy back during the round. Just letting you know I will play slower now.
I’m paired up with you guys. So if you feel it’s getting too easy, I’ll climb on too.

oh wow, what's happening to my 4some

If you really want to prepare, you need to be playing every competitive round with a really bad hangover.

Back