Arizona THP Golf League

Looks like we have 2 open slots for the Star Pass league event. April 17th.

Anyone not in the league want to come join us? Good way to test the waters and see what it’s all about.

I wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish

Just a note I will be in town on May 5th so hope we can all get together for a round

Last edited:
A reminder to Starr Pass participants that if you want in the optional skins pot, please send $10 to our Venmo account (@AZTHP) prior to your tee time. Additionally, there are still a few members that aren’t in the Hole-In-One jackpot ($20 to same Venmo account).

A reminder to Starr Pass participants that if you want in the optional skins pot, please send $10 to our Venmo account (@AZTHP) prior to your tee time. Additionally, there are still a few members that aren’t in the Hole-In-One jackpot ($20 to same Venmo account).

This is important

BBQ at my house after the event this weekend. Will be held outside and myself and @Nessinator are vaccinated. We will still practice social distancing.

BBQ at my house after the event this weekend. Will be held outside and myself and @Nessinator are vaccinated. We will still practice social distancing.

I'm not going unless "social distancing" means I can sit on your lap.

@Nessinator will be out there taking pictures tomorrow

As I sit here looking at my snow covered yard all I can say is" Have a great round today guys!" :)

Back