Arizona THP Golf League

from the aerial view, it has a Sewailo #10 feel to it.
It is total blind shot. We had to drive to green to see where to hit our 2nd shot

Speaking of tricky holes. #9 at Robson you have a lot more room left than it looks like from the tee on this par 5. Most people do like me and then you have a really poor angle to the hole (and could be unplayable in a bush). The perfect shot is a fade aimed at the left bunker. Even on the second shot if going for green, stay left. Sometimes they flip the nines and this plays as hole 18. DCFC921B-6B58-4CF3-B917-6044D0E931E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe have to make a trip to Phoenix in the next month AZ Thp'ers. If I do, gonna shoot for an extra day for golf if possible.
That would be "cool". Lets us know you're date once you have them firmed up.

Congratulation to @TommyTomas. Event champ. Gross under par and net 4 under.

B10E895F-6645-494B-92AD-10ECBED23072.jpeg

Fun day with @MagicSpell and @tucsoncacti
I rode nine with Tucsoncacti and he struggled and then switched to ride with Bruce on the back nine and he struggled. I might ride with @TommyTomas so that he doesn’t repeat as winner. 81 net 72 for me, but the winner was en fuego today.

I will say that Tucsoncacti didn’t have a bourbon until hole 10 when he caught fire, so I am not sure I am totally to blame for his front nine

Fun day with @MagicSpell and @tucsoncacti
I rode nine with Tucsoncacti and he struggled and then switched to ride with Bruce on the back nine and he struggled. I might ride with @TommyTomas so that he doesn’t repeat as winner. 81 net 72 for me, but the winner was en fuego today.

I will say that Tucsoncacti didn’t have a bourbon until hole 10 when he caught fire, so I am not sure I am totally to blame for his front nine
I needed that bourbon to calm down. I am not one to slam clubs, but on 7 I felt like I was gonna Bo Jackson something. Unbelievable on how many putts I missed today. Glad I could come through on the back nine though.

Where did you guys find bourbon? All they had at the shop was senior Bloody Mary’s and Lite beer

Where did you guys find bourbon? All they had at the shop was senior Bloody Mary’s and Lite beer
I don’t find bourbon, bourbon finds me :D

Total Wine sells the individual bottles of Two Stars for about $1.50 and that is a good bourbon in coke. I had a few in my bag.

Btw, if we go back, you can go into the restaurant instead of the halfway house and they have a full bar. Pretty good food there too.

I don’t find bourbon, bourbon finds me :D

Total Wine sells the individual bottles of Two Stars for about $1.50 and that is a good bourbon in coke. I had a few in my bag.

Btw, if we go back, you can go into the restaurant instead of the halfway house and they have a full bar. Pretty good food there too.
Maybe some peach crown royal next time

I didn’t take a single picture yesterday.

Are the couple of rough greens healing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, at least they had the pins away unlike when we played it

Last edited:

Back