Arizona THP Golf League

Hey fellas please sign up ASAP. I will need to let Raven know in a few weeks our official count.

Thank you

20210620_083157.jpg

Well this doesn't suck.....for a couple of us. :eyepoke: 😈🤣

Seriously had a blast yesterday. And thanks again to echico and his wife for setting up the event.

Last edited:
Hey fellas please sign up ASAP. I will need to let Raven know in a few weeks our official count.

Thank you
Done. You know who I am...............

A little late on my Southern Dunes recap

1. I am humbled by everyone's generosity. The plan for your donations is to buy items from the Ryan House wish list and donate through the rest of the year. They get a lot of donations around Christmas time but they are in need all year long so you are going to help that out. On top of that Katie and I are going to donate $1500 through my work to get a matching bonus. AZTHP's contribution is going to lead to over $4500 being donated to kids! (@JB and @GolferGal I think you might like that part)
2. @Pinche Baboso saved our team, I did not play my normal game at Southern Dunes. I don't think it was the heat, I will post my comments about the Cobra Equipment in the other threads. I am not blaming the equipment mind you, I got into my normal play fast mentality and didn't think shots through or got quick on the swings. When I started to slow down on the back 9 and actually force my tempo down I saw much better shots.
3. I am glad that so many folks liked Southern Dunes. It truly is in my top 2 golf courses to play in the valley and my favorite overall facility in the valley.
4. I am shocked that at those temps the tee times were packed all day. I am also shocked that the groups in front of us were fine playing at a 4:15 pace. We need to open up everything so that some of these goofballs go back to the movie theatres on Saturday instead of the golf course. The valley can make their money during the fall and spring at golf but the summer is for true golfers.
5. The copper Forged Tecs were very popular with the THPers.

Screenshot_20210621-133521_Instagram.jpg

Instagram famous. First donation is in, will get the league donations set up for hard goods for donation in the next month.

16243080244017485884679328338337.jpg

Last edited:
Skins winners for Southern Dunes:

Gross Skins. @jjjgolf500 two skins #4 and #4
@oumagic one skin. #17

Net Skins. @robrandalgz two skins #11 and #17
All three skins winners graciously donated their winnings to Ryan House, so that's another $170 for the children!

The grand total of AZ THP's donation to Ryan House was $1,405!! Awesome job,, everyone!!

You guys are awesome. That is all.

You mother*******! I'll donate any winnings I have, also. You watch, it will be the ONE week ever that I rake it in on skins. :ROFLMAO:
If you win skins then everyone else got heat stroke on the course.

@oumagic one skin. #17

Sometimes when you talk sh!t..............you eat sh!t..................and then you're left with a really sh!tty taste in your mouth..................:cool:

Best. Donation. Ever. 😈

Last edited:

@oumagic one skin. #17

Sometimes when you talk sh!t..............you eat sh!t..................and then you're left with a really sh!tty taste in your mouth..................:cool:

Best. Donation. Ever. 😈
When you get 5 pops a hole.......

When you get 5 pops a hole.......
That sh!t in your mouth...........obviously tastes delicious. Some people never learn.

It's all good. I'm sure your skins felt awesome, too........wait.

Last edited:
Oof, I can't even imagine playing that course from the tips! 😬
Starr Pass ate my lunch, then threw up on me just for giggles! It was a very tough day out there…luckily, I had great company!

Back