Arizona THP Golf League

Hey fellas. The Raven sign up will be wrapped up in 24 hours. I need to let the course know the head count, and if it's off I get charged for the tee times. I appreciate everyone signing up so soon. Looks like we will have 4 full tee times

Happy Birthday @Nessinator

Thank you for everything you do for the Club!!!! And for me.

Happy Birthday to our league Matriarch @Nessinator

So sweaty. So Slow.

How were the greens? Looking at that picture gives me the shakes.
5 days post aeration today. Very sandy and not as slow as you’d think. Balls obviously held greens. Putts you have to underplay the break. By next Sat they should be decent.

Well my group doesn't suck.

Raven Tee Times are now official. If anyone wants to join late we obviously have 3 tee times open to fill. Appreciate all of our AZTHP gang. Amazing group of guys.

Hate to be missing this! I doubt I could make it work, but if there's an opening last minute and I'm ready I'll be sure to join.
I'm just glad to be back among the land of the living...

Just a reminder to Raven participants that if you want in the optional skins pot, please send $10 to our Venmo account (@AZTHP) prior to your tee time on Saturday.

Just a reminder to Raven participants that if you want in the optional skins pot, please send $10 to our Venmo account (@AZTHP) prior to your tee time on Saturday.

@tanker337 did you see this?

Did we pick a tee box? I'm assuming the tips. :LOL:

Sent

Lift, Clean and Place tomorrow!!! It is going to be a soggy muck of a mess on the course tomorrow!
It was fine this morning. Greens are bumpy as the sand has settles. So putting will have element of luck.
Fairways are mint for AZ summer.

Back