Arizona THP Golf League

Um, @Nessinator is pretty freaking awesome for taking the time to not only hang out all day with a bunch of golf degenerates, but to take all these pictures and post them to the forum. Thank you so much, Vanessa. You're freaking awesome. 🔥

Since there were only 9 of us this month, we did the "skins game" a bit different. We had three groups of three, so @jjjgolf500 had the great idea that we play a team game for half of the pot. For that, I chose to calculate a "combined best ball" format. That is, sum the best two net scores per team hole by hole and let the total stroke count determine the winner. This was much closer than I thought.

@robrandalgz , @oumagic and @Snowman were the winners. With 141 (Front 69/ Back 72). (144 par for this course)

The other two teams tied at 142, just one stroke back! The group of low cappers (@jjjgolf500, @Wildcat4life, and @TommyTomas) going 69/73. and the final group of (@AzBirdgang, @MagicSpell , and @mtbloco) made a furious back nine...but dug themselves a huge hole on the front. going 81/61.

With the remaining pot it was decided that with only 9 players the skins payout would be a hassle.....so, Based on net skins, a random number generator was used to pick a hole, if there was a skin on that hole, the winner gets the pot. thanks to a skin on #4.... @oumagic is the big winner.

Actual 'skins':
Gross: @jjjgolf500 #7 & #9; @mtbloco #14; @AzBirdgang #16
Net: @robrandalgz #1 & #3; @MagicSpell #17 & #18; @mtbloco #8 & #14; @TommyTomas #2; @oumagic #4; @jjjgolf500 #9.

Since there were only 9 of us this month, we did the "skins game" a bit different. We had three groups of three, so @jjjgolf500 had the great idea that we play a team game for half of the pot. For that, I chose to calculate a "combined best ball" format. That is, sum the best two net scores per team hole by hole and let the total stroke count determine the winner. This was much closer than I thought.

@robrandalgz , @oumagic and @Snowman were the winners. With 141 (Front 69/ Back 72). (144 par for this course)

The other two teams tied at 142, just one stroke back! The group of low cappers (@jjjgolf500, @Wildcat4life, and @TommyTomas) going 69/73. and the final group of (@AzBirdgang, @MagicSpell , and @mtbloco) made a furious back nine...but dug themselves a huge hole on the front. going 81/61.

With the remaining pot it was decided that with only 9 players the skins payout would be a hassle.....so, Based on net skins, a random number generator was used to pick a hole, if there was a skin on that hole, the winner gets the pot. thanks to a skin on #4.... @oumagic is the big winner.

Actual 'skins':
Gross: @jjjgolf500 #7 & #9; @mtbloco #14; @AzBirdgang #16
Net: @robrandalgz #1 & #3; @MagicSpell #17 & #18; @mtbloco #8 & #14; @TommyTomas #2; @oumagic #4; @jjjgolf500 #9.

Back