Arizona THP Golf League

Had an absolute blast today. @Doubleb21 and @TommyTomas were great playing partners. Tons of laughs and just a laid back round. Can't wait for Prescott next month.

Looks like a great time was had! great pictures. Congrats @robrandalgz!!

Absolutely had a great day out there yesterday with @tucsoncacti and @Roadrunner!!! Thought James was going to leave the course with the Coin again after the front nine. But congratulations to @robrandalgz for a terrific day. I know he had been struggling but has overcome to the other side.

Given the conditions of the greens I was lucky to make 5 birdies including 3 in a row. I feel a change in my swing and confidence. Couldn’t be happier. Sometimes it’s a small change that brings big results.

Its been said before but this is a great Club. It’s the date on the calendar that I look forward to each month.

@Snowman …. We’re playing in Prescott next month. Do you want to join us?
That date looks good so far, and Prescott would be a nice break from the heat! 😆Would love to join you guys, let me double check before I commit though. When do you need a hard commitment by?

That date looks good so far, and Prescott would be a nice break from the heat! 😆Would love to join you guys, let me double check before I commit though. When do you need a hard commitment by?

I’ll be posting a sign up poll today and will need to let the course know our total golfers by the 30th.

Would be cool to finally meet you.

Raven event skins are paid out - - congrats to the winners!!!

I am looking forward to escaping the PHX heat for a weekend.

I'm in for Stone Ridge! Added myself to the signup poll, let me know if there's anything else I need to do. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Not a league night but great time with @mtbloco

00AA61E0-39B6-4CF2-BE61-E97AA41E9345.jpeg

Great looking course

A big thank you to the AZTHP family!

Katie and I went to Ryan House today with the items we bought with the league's generous donations. Some of the items you provided

Cleaning supplies (Laundry detergent, dryer sheets, clorox wipes, cleaner, hand sanitizer)
Snacks, lots and lots of snacks for the kitchen
New blankets for the beds
Toiletries for guest stays
Baby clothes
Baby soap and lotion
Gift cards - some families can barely make ends meet and then all of the sudden have to spend time in the hospice. We got some gift cards for some local restaurants and for gas to take some of the burden off. The nurses know who needs them and are in charge of them.

We got over $1400 in donations from the league. Katie and I donated $1600 in cash which we got a match from Intel for a grand total of $4605 donated to Ryan House from our team event. Thank you all for the donations and Ryan House thanks you as well!

20210730_114253.jpg20210730_114305.jpg

Katie and I went to Ryan House today with the items we bought with the league's generous donations. Some of the items you provided

Cleaning supplies (Laundry detergent, dryer sheets, clorox wipes, cleaner, hand sanitizer)
Baby clothes
Baby soap and lotion
Gift cards - some families can barely make ends meet and then all of the sudden have to spend time in the hospice. We got some gift cards for some local restaurants and for gas to take some of the burden off. The nurses know who needs them and are in charge of them.

We got over $1400 in donations from the league. Katie and I donated $1600 in cash which we got a match from Intel for a grand total of $4605 donated to Ryan House from our team event. Thank you all for the donations and Ryan House thanks you as well!

View attachment 9019631View attachment 9019632
Awesome, brother! Thank you so much for organizing the entire event and putting us in a position to donate to such a great cause. You and Katie are awesome and I can't wait until we do it again next year!

Baby clothes
Baby soap and lotion

View attachment 9019631View attachment 9019632

So cool. I'm proud to be a part of this, and I look forward to more opportunities to make our league a force for good in the world.

I need to call and finalize tee times for our League play at Stone Ridge in Prescott. on Sat. Aug. 21. It you have not signed up, and want to play, please let me know today.

Link for sign up:

Page 2? You b!tches be slackin'!

Can't wait to see all my boys again and finally meet @Snowman. Come on Saturday........................

Page 2? You b!tches be slackin'!

Can't wait to see all my boys again and finally meet @Snowman. Come on Saturday........................
Looking forward to our foursome. Except for team Texan, @MSEASU. I played with him yesterday and he was all like, team TX is going to beat team AZ.:cool:

Back