Arizona THP Golf League

Inaugural Event posted in OP!!!!!!

Sewailo June 20th at 9AM. I have three tee times to fill.

If out of town people need a hotel....I know a place.

Edit: changed the date forgot it was Father’s Day.

Last edited:

Sewailo June 21st at 9AM. I have three tee times to fill.

IN

IN

Sewailo June 21st at 9AM. I have three tee times to fill.

Mark my spot on your tee sheet please...

IN!!

@Stribs Just in case you didn’t see this.

I am in for 6/20. I will pay league dues next week

Maybe this will spread to other areas in the US
This has been mentioned. Hoping this leads to some travel and regional rivalries!(y)

Sewailo June 20th at 9AM. I have three tee times to fill.

Edit: changed the date forgot it was Father’s Day.
IN

:welcome:@MasterShanker

He has already asked to join the league.

No go on the inaugural event. I have a major in my other league on the 21st Father's Day. The 3rd and 4th weekend in July look good though so I will see what the THP AZ League schedule looks like for then.

Thanks!!

Pretty new to THP, @AzGolfer introduced me to the forum and I'm glad he did. Its crazy how much good info there is on here, I can't wait to take advantage and hopefully improve my game:)
Welcome to THP and I look forward to meeting you on the course!

Official paperwork has been filed with the AZGA. 🤞🤞🤞

Official paperwork has been filed with the AZGA. 🤞🤞🤞
Official paperwork? That's a thing? I thought this was a pick up thing that THPers were doing... I didn't realize registrations were needed. Shows what I don't know:)

Official paperwork? That's a thing? I thought this was a pick up thing that THPers were doing... I didn't realize registrations were needed. Shows what I don't know:)
I had to take a test as the handicap chairman. We are registering with the Arizona Golf Association. We want to be official.

But I’ve learned a lot and will be willing to help any other golf club starting.

This group of AZ THPers already plays together pretty regularly, now we're just forming an official golf club to represent the THP community here an Arizona

This group of AZ THPers already plays together pretty regularly, now we're just forming an official golf club to represent the THP community here an Arizona

I think everyone in the league wants to make an impact in both the THP community and our local community.

Back