Arizona THP Golf League

This group of AZ THPers already plays together pretty regularly, now we're just forming an official golf club to represent the THP community here an Arizona
That's cool. I kind of suspected this was the case... but I didn't know there was an official registration as a group. I thought it was something unofficial. I've never played in a league so I'm clueless.

Official paperwork? That's a thing? I thought this was a pick up thing that THPers were doing... I didn't realize registrations were needed. Shows what I don't know:)
nope we're going legit!

That's cool. I kind of suspected this was the case... but I didn't know there was an official registration as a group. I thought it was something unofficial. I've never played in a league so I'm clueless.
My first league as well. Can’t wait. High school golf was really the last regular organized competitive golf I played.

Hope you enjoy. I've never done anything like that.

I appreciate it, thanks! I don't know how much interest there is in a league for SC area... I posted in the regional area... maybe I should have posted in general.

It's only official when there are embroidered hats for the league.

:ROFLMAO:

That's one of the cool things about this. A lot of us haven't before. I remember joining my current league and I had no idea how any of it worked, it was intimidating, and while the leadership was friendly, playing partners didn't care that I was learning.

So now, we can provide a positive atmosphere for people to get introduced to being in a league, tournament golf, handicapping, etc

Update: I have received initial approval from the AGA and USGA and league should be finalized on Monday.

You in on this, or what @Stribs? I see you peeking! 👀

OK. I am in for the league. Just paid for my albatross this year. Still can't make first event.

Back