Arizona THP Golf League

It looks like our league is going live. Screenshot of my card :)F17A0425-7B95-47BF-B491-8D89269D899E.png

As the club treasurer, I just wanted to say: GIMME YOUR MONEY!! :laughing:

Anyway, just a reminder that club dues are $50/year, and payable before your first AZ THP event. You can pay whenever you want, as long as it’s prior to the first event you decide to play. Our club Venmo is @AZTHP. We are quite excited about this, and hope to see a lot of THPers out there!!

Second event is booked for July. See OP.

Please let me know if you can participate after the first event in June.

Dang, that sounds awesome. Have fun fellas.

Hey guys! new to the group as I was referred by @Doubleb21! I'm down to play Sewalio in June! I've never played there but heard good things. Born and raised in Tucson but currently living in Mesa, looking forward to getting back out on the course consistently.

Tommy this is an awesome forum and tons of great people! Go look around and jump in some threads. Looking forward to Sewailio in June

Hey guys! new to the group as I was referred by @Doubleb21! I'm down to play Sewalio in June! I've never played there but heard good things. Born and raised in Tucson but currently living in Mesa, looking forward to getting back out on the course consistently.
Welcome to the group, brother. Great bunch of guys in here. You'll have no problem acclimating. (y)

3rd Event has now been scheduled. Wanted to get it on everyone's schedule since there will be a little bit more travel involved.

Oakcreek County Club - 9:30 ($89/player) 3 tee times

I have the first three events on the family calendar and it looks like I can attend all of them.

I have the first three events on the family calendar and it looks like I can attend all of them.
Count me in for all 3 also. I cant let Sean think he's the only Sean that matters at each event ;)

Will be going to Sedona also!

Sedona is on my calendar

Book em all. They're all on my calendar.

Hey, would you all like to play some regular golf with a bunch of THPers? If you haven't seen this thread, I hope you all consider joining the Arizona THP Golf League

@tanker337 @Snowman @fupresti @MSEASU @echico @tucsoncacti @azrsx @sourmash

We'd love all to have everyone join. If I missed you in the call out, that is a simple oversight on my part. I just did a quick run down of the Arizona THP that have posed in the local thread and listed their location as AZ.

dude, I'm game. How do I sign up?

dude, I'm game. How do I sign up?
You are now signed up. I’ll send you a PM soon to get info for AGA. Congrats you’re the 20th member.

Event #4 is booked. Really excited about this course. See OP for details.

Going to all 4 league days! Put me down

Back