Arizona THP Golf League

Great time Sunday, as always. I saw some great golfers play some great golf on a tough course. @MSEASU @ProV1 @Wildcat4life thanks for a great round.
The course was in great shape and I will
definitely play there again.
A big thanks to the league BODs and scheduling committee members for bringing it every month!
See everyone next month... @ApexFan you ready man?

Great time Sunday, as always. I saw some great golfers play some great golf on a tough course. @MSEASU @ProV1 @Wildcat4life thanks for a great round.
The course was in great shape and I will
definitely play there again.
A big thanks to the league BODs and scheduling committee members for bringing it every month!
See everyone next month... @ApexFan you ready man?
Oh absolutely. The wife and I are excited to see the area and for me to play some golf with good peeps.

For our outing on 10/18 I currently have 18. The group currently has 16 tee times. Should I request an additional tee time?

For our outing on 10/18 I currently have 18. The group currently has 16 tee times. Should I request an additional tee time?
I would wait. It seems like there is a chance for cancellations and no-shows based on the last event(s) and we need to make sure we fill our times.

maybe the people signed up should confirm that they are still going 2 weeks before event?

In an ever increasing effort to simplify the registration process, please check your PMs for a link to confirm your entry into the next event. We hope that this will help us get accurate counts for tee time counts a month out.

This will be sent the Monday after our last event in the future.

I got no pm

For those that I have talked to the new PM with survey for registering is very easy and a great idea!!!!

Thanks to @tucsoncacti and @mtbloco

For those that I have talked to the new PM with survey for registering is very easy and a great idea!!!!

Thanks to @tucsoncacti and @mtbloco

The survey will end tomorrow night, so anyone that does not replay we'll consider a NO. But an actual No would be prefered. Thanks.

We currently have a response rate: 19 of 24.

Just a reminder. Last day to get your submissions in for Poston Butte.

Just a reminder. Last day to get your submissions in for Poston Butte.

I will not submit! Oh do I need to pay or do we do that at the site?

Question of the day:
Should we do a closest to the pin at #17?

1600999858512.jpeg

ummmm Hell Yes....

whats the distance you play from?

We played the whites. (6321). That makes #17 a 117 yard hole.

I somehow hit my wedge so fat that it bounced up and became a good enough strike that I landed on the island, but not on the green. Pin was way up that day.

That picture must be old because the tree next to the bridge was full enough to knock my thinned shot down onto the green.

That picture must be old because the tree next to the bridge was full enough to knock my thinned shot down onto the green.
I thought the same thing. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

2nd post updated with preliminary tee times and also WKP results

Back