Arizona THP Golf League

We're playing the blacks? you actually get 2 strokes. I unfortunately get 25. That round at Lookout MTN playing the tips pushed my cap ⬆
Do I need to bring the 48” driver for this?:ROFLMAO:

#pushcartmafia this Sunday. I gotta theragun my legs this week to loosen up.

#pushcartmafia this Sunday. I gotta theragun my legs this week to loosen up.
We had a difficult time adjusting to cart path only for the first time on Sunday. Push carts may be the way to go.

What tees fellas?

A26343EB-F9E5-4092-B8A5-504251FA9DD9.png

We played Whites last time. It only feels right if @Wildcat4life is giving a stroke to the course. ;)

Whites

White tee it is. Don’t forget to Venmo skins to @Roadrunner this week. Everything is optional.

$10 skins ($5 gross and $5 net)
$2 closest to pin #17
$20 Hole in one - this carries over till someone does it

HOI fee is to cover my huge bar tab should you do it

White tee it is. Don’t forget to Venmo skins to @Roadrunner this week. Everything is optional.

$2 closest to pin #17

Our Venmo account is @AZTHP. I had to bow out of Poston Butte (damn shoulder), but I’m still going to kick in $$$ for this month’s skins & closest to the pin pots.

$2 closest to pin #17

Sent

Our Venmo account is @AZTHP. I had to bow out of Poston Butte (damn shoulder), but I’m still going to kick in $$$ for this month’s skins & closest to the pin pots.
I’m your pinch hitter, if I get a CTP, I’ll buy you some beers.

I don’t have Venmo but I’m good just playing anyway.

So stoked that you're coming out to play with us, dude. (y)
Me too. Hoping I can make it a few times a year until retirement. We may buy a house a few years ahead. We will have to see.

$2 closest to pin #17

@Roadrunner
Sent

Work is done and we fly out in the morning. Yeehaw! Arizona here we come. See some of you tomorrow. Some others on Saturday and all of you on Sunday. Awesome.

Back